*SLAP SLAP SLAP* (CHAPTER 14)

Raph came home a few hours later with the beer meaning it was time for me to leave. David tried to get me to stay longer but dad would just get angrier and to be honest, he was acting really weird. He was being really protective and kept egging me on to tell him what happened. But every time I told him I wasn't ready to share and that I would speak to Mandy about it tomorrow.

It only took about 15 minutes to get home form David's, that's why he was always my safety net when dad was drunk or I was locked out. But I defiantly wasn't going to be locked out this time, not with the beers I had for him.

I walked up to the porch turned the nob, yep open, just waiting for his beers. I walked through the door and into the kitchen to out his beers in the fridge.

"Hay dad" I yelled.

"Beth, is that you. You better have my beers!" URGHH!!

"Yeah of course, like I would show up here without your 'precious' fricken beers." I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me. Not that I would if he could, I would have an ass beating if he ever saw me do that.

"I don't care about your soppy, annoying story. Just bring me a fucking beer I'm parched."

"Yes your majesty" I yelled mock saluting

I walked into the living room and handed his beer. Just as I was about to turn and leave he yelled out.

"Ummm where do you think your going?"

"Ummm to my room."

"Not until you tell me where you have been for the last few days. I bet you where out whoring yourself to make money."

"Yeah I was. Just to pay for your stupid beer." I don't know where I was getting the balls to talk to him this way but for some reason I was just tired of all the bullshit and being treated like crap.

"What the fuck did you say to me!" Scratch that, now I was scared.

He started to get out of his chair and just as I was about to turn and run he grabbed me by the wrist and in one swift movement he drags me back and pushes me onto the floor with such a force I hit my head so hard against the floor I can feel the warm dripping of blood down my back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, how did I ever get cursed with such a dirty little whore like you, you ungrateful fucking shit!!" I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because I was too busy focusing on my bleeding head.

"Look at me when I am talking to you." *SLAP* I heard it before I felt it. I was so stunned at the sudden slap to the face that it took a while to register what had happened, until *SLAP*. I felt that one straight away.

"I said look at me bitch" *SLAP, SLAP, SLAP* they just kept coming until suddenly he stopped. I had an un-ruling pain happening in my head and I just didn't know what to do. I tried standing up using the couch to support me.

Once I was standing straight up I looked at my dads face. The one person I had left that was suppose to love me no matter what, had a look of satisfaction dripping off his face. As if he was proud of what he had done and that the results where what he had hoped for.

As if suddenly bored he picks up his beer and sits back on the couch pushing off the arm I was using to support myself causing me to collapse into a heaped mess. I felt my eyes start to well up and scolded myself for crying because of this douche bag. I looked at the floor as I felt a few stray tears slip out my eyes and down my check, cursing myself for looking so weak.

"Your such a pussy, just get out of my sight." He didn't need to tell me twice. I immediately got up off the floor as if something had given me the sudden strength to get away form this crazy asshole. I ran off to my bedroom just as the waterworks began. I ran through my bedroom door and slammed it as hard as I could thinking it would make him feel at least the tiniest slither of remorse. But of course not, nothing could affect him. It's as if when mum died he grew a thick layer of anger, aggression and rage kind of wall to stop him from ever feeling any sort of feeling.

I dropped myself into my bed wincing at the pain that erupted from the back of my skull. I placed a hand over the wound from the fall and felt it was stilled bleeding. I grabbed an old t-shirt that didn't fit me anymore and placed it over the cut, at least I thought it was a cut I couldn't really see, to stop the bleeding or at least stop it from getting on my bed.

I lay there for a while not sure what to do. Unlike most teenagers my age I didn't have anything fun or interesting in my room to do because my dad was such a dead beat. I also didn't want to leave my bed scared of what my dad might do if I even open the door. I just decide to kick off my shoes and try my best to get to sleep.

----------------------

Hay fantastic people,

Here is another chapter. It's not really long but I wrote it in the plane so it's probably not that good either but hay, I tried ahahah. Really loving the increase in reads and have gotten my mojo back so there should be some fun new chapters coming. I have some ideas for a few but there is no definite time line because Monday I have to go back to school so might be a bit slow.

I'll share a secret though, votes and comments really help me update faster and give me heaps of inspiration, just a heads up just so you know *wink wink*

Xx Maye xX