SLEEPOVER PART 2 (CHAPTER 7)

When we got into Jessie's room I was shocked by the pink coming off of every piece of furniture and wall. Everything was pink!! We went and sat on the floor in front of her bed, she pulled out some board games and we got to deciding.

"I really want to play monopoly." Chrissy pleaded.

"No I want to play cluedo!" Elaine argued.

"Guys, no need to fight. We can play all the games we just need to pick one to play first. Why not we let Beth choose because she's new to the group." Jessie's voice went soft and light.

"Oh but I haven't played any of these games before Jessie." I felt nervous about what they would say.

"Call me Jess, Jessie sounds like your a teacher or my grandmother." Everyone laughed and giggle until Jess looked back at me. "It's ok, let's do a vote. Who ever wants to play monopoly raise your hand." Elaine was the only one. " now who wants to play cluedo?" Yet again only one person, Chrissy. "We'll seems as though the only one left is mouse trap, let's play that first then ,monopoly and then cluedo. We played mouse trap for over an hour, it was funny but needed a lot of brains to get out of the trap. No one but Jane could get out, everyone else got stuck somewhere along the track. After we packed up mouse tap we started to play monopoly, I found monopoly very weird at first but then got used to the rules and had a lot of fun. I thought monopoly had just a few to many rules though. We started playing cluedo and Chrissy was really good. She was able to guess the weapon, killer and the room. Later we found she had cheated and looked at the cards while we went and got snacks. We didn't get mad though, we just giggled and laughed then went out on jess's trampoline. The trampoline was fun because it was large and was an Olympic gymnast tramp. It was extra springy. We did cart wheels, handstands and round offs on the tramp. We made a short video of us doing tricks I managed to a front flip. We finished and went back inside.

"That was so much FUN!" I said as we walked in the sliding doors.

"Yeah that was brilliant, nice flip Beth." Elaine said.

"What are we going to do now?" Jane said all excited and having fun. We all just stood there and stared at her, she didn't talk much because she was shy. We were all so happy that she finally got enough confidence to talk around us. We all giggled about us just standing there for ages without moving and went to watch a movie. We watched identity thief, Norbit, grow ups and happy Gilmore. By the time we finished all the movies it was 12pm and decided to get into our beds and talk until we gradually fall asleep. We talked about Jane finally talking and about Chrissy cheating at cluedo. Suddenly I was confronted by the whole group.

"So, I think we need to talk about you and Jason, Beth." Ohhh's and ahhhh's came from the rest of the girls as Jess asked.

"What about us?" I was shocked as they suddenly all appeared at my bed.

"Tell us how you feel about him."

"There's no point anymore." Everyone was shocked. "Why not Beth?" Jess said curiously. "Because he is now dating Cassy." I was near tears as I told them about Jason and Cassy, it was still killing me that my dream boy was no longer available.

"What do you mean, he's not dating Cassy!" Elaine shouted sounding shocked.

"What do you mean?" I really wanted to believe her. "Cassy came up to me today and said they were."

"We'll then she lied." It took me a while to believe her but I thought, why would Elaine lie to me. "Yesterday I was sitting at the library eatin my lun. ch before I went in, I was staring at the boys and Jason was there. All of a sudden I see Cassy walk past and give me an evil grin. She then went pass and went to talk to Jason." I couldn't take my eyes off Elaine, it was like getting your eyes glued to the tv watching a juicy show. "She then said, and I quote 'hay, want to date me, together we could be the most powerful pele in the school and make fun of all the nerds?', Jason relied with 'no, I don't date snobby people with the urge to control everything.' He then turned back to his friends and ignored her, she got so sad her face went red and her and Marcie ran off." I was so over whelmed with joy and happiness I kept off the bed singing yay, Jason doesn't like Cassy, hurray!!

"We'll I think that shows us how much you love him." Jess inquired as everyone laughed. "No how about we get a midnight snack and watch some more movies?" We all cheered in agreement and went to the kitchen, as I was about to walk out the door Jane grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"Be careful, Jason can really break your heart. I don't want to see you get hurt ok." I nodded still stunned about her getting her confidence and talking. We all came back to jesses room and watched 3 more movies and gradually fell asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

We all woke up at 8am to the smell of pancakes, toast, egg and fruit. We quickly brushed our hair and then headed down stairs where we were greeted by 2 very happy parents, too happy. As I wonder what would have made them so happy we sat down at the table were a buffet was set up. There was bacon and eggs, fruit salad, yoghurt and pancakes. Our mouths started to water as we began loading food onto our plates, an outsider would think that we were pigs but we were starving. As we filled our mouths with food jesses mum started to talk.

"So, I have been thinking. Maybe you girls would like to come for a shop down Kingston's street?" We all had big grins on our faces until I remembered that I hadn't brought any money. It was the dumbest thing to do, go to someone else's house with out any money.

"I'm am terribly sorry but I didn't bring any money." I said this with an ashamed look.

"That's ok honey, when you come to our house no one has to pay for anything. This shopping spree is all on us, and don't hold out on buying things." We were all so happy but still a little curious about how they got so much money, I mean Kingston's street had all the designer brands like Louis Vuitton, guess and channel.

After we we finished breakfast we went back up stairs and got dressed ready for a shop.

------------------------------------

Hay my little readers, how are you. I am loving all the comments and votes that I am getting on my book. I'm really sorry that it took so long it's just I'm. Camping and don't have very good Internet and then the whole chapter deleted and I had to re-write it. Any ways hope you enjoy, sorry there isn't any juicy bits but there defiantly will be next chapter as they head out shopping. Have fun. Reading and keep those votes and comments up.

~Maye