"Love you too! Bye" I reply once I hang up.

.

.

Jinyoo POV

.

I hum to myself as I walk around the park, feeling strangely good. It's been a really long time since I had this feeling, the type where everything thing around you, including the hyper children running around, makes you smile.

As I walk a little more, the sound of a girl's yelling caught my attention.

"Yah! Don't you people know any manners? Seriously, why are you running around? You can hurt someone!" The familiar voice said.

I turn around, and to my surprise, I see Jenny yelling at a group of kids. Sighing, I jog up to her.

"Yah... why are you yelling at them?" I whisper to her, feeling annoyed. She looks up, surprised to see me, but her shocked expression quickly changes back to angry.

"These little animals were running around, almost tripping me!" Jenny pointed to the small group of sad kids in front of her. "Seriously, didn't their parents teach them any manners? I wasn't like this when I was a child!"

"Aish, seriously! Calm down, they're just children!" I mutter loudly, as I look around. Many people were staring at us, making me to feel a bit embarrassed.

"I don't care! They need to be punished!" Jenny crossed her arms as she glared at them.

I sigh in annoyance, and look down at the little boy who was crying. I kneel down to face him.

"Don't listen to her, just go back to the playground" I say as I put my hands on his shoulders.

The boy cries more.

Ugh- now what do I do? I look up, and my eyes widen when I see the group of angry mothers marching to our direction. I stand up and back away.

"Yah! Why are you yelling at our kids?" The leader yelled as she hit me with her purse.

"It wasn't me!" I back away as she hit me more. "It was her!" I point at Jenny who was just standing there, watching me.

"Ah, you evil boy! Don't blame your girlfriend, you creep!" The mother hit me some more, until I grabbed Jenny's hand and ran away. The group of mothers were chasing us, but I finally lost them. I hide behind a tree, gasping for breath.

"Yah! Don't you know how much my shoes are worth? Ah, now they're ruined!" Jenny whined as she stared at her broken heels. I glare at her, my anger rising up.

"Yah!" I yell, catching her attention. "Why did you do that? I got in trouble for something that I didn't even do!"

Jenny shrugged. "Not my problem. Aren't you used to it anyway?"

"Ah, seriously..." I grit my teeth angrily. I glare at her, but then I walk away, not wanting to see her face ever again.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Jenny rushed to me, causing me to fasten my pace.

"That's none of your concern" I mutter. Jenny grabbed my arm, causing me to stop. "What?!?" I glare at her.

"Don't leave me here! My shoes are broken. How can I go back to the campus?" Jenny pointed to her broken heels on her boots. I sigh.

"Not my problem" I turn around to walk away.

"Yah! Don't leave me here!" Jenny followed me. Suddenly, she jumps on my back, making me feel alert.

"Yah! Get off!" I yell with wide eyes. I spin around to make her fall off my back, but she wrapped her arms around my neck so hard that it almost chocked me.

"Then buy me new shoes!" Jenny said. "Or I'm going to yell!" Jenny blackmailed me. I look around at the people walking by, giving us strange looks. Ahh, looks like I have no choice...

"Fine! Just get off!" I yell as I push Jenny off of my back. Once she goes off, I reach down my pocket and throw her a twenty dollar bill.

"Here. Go buy something you like" I mutter as I walk away.

"What- what is this? My whole allowance is more than three times this much! How do you expect me to buy a pair of shoes?"

"Figure it out!" I yell as I run away. Thank goodness she didn't follow me.

.

.

Rian POV

~A few days later~

I pick up the phone that was sitting on the desk. Principal Choi interrupted my Korean class- which was actually okay for me- and told me that I had a phone call. I was confused, since I have no idea who wanted to talk to me at the middle of class. I sigh, and once I pick up the phone, I say,

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Rian?" My dad's voice shocked me. The fact that my dad actually had the courage to call me after so many weeks did not suprise me, but what really scared me was his shaking voice.

"Dad? What is it?"

"Rian... oh how should I put this? Rian... your grandmother..." He paused for a moment.

I stand up with my eyes widen. "What happened?"

"She passed away"

________________________________________________

Jinyoo is so cute!! If I could date any actors in the world, he would be in my top five <3~

Vote and comment~