Chapter 12

Chapter 12

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."

-Aristotle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

Rian POV

.

I watch in horror as Jungkook rushes out the door. Swallowing, I turn around and face the red headed Jenny. I widen my eyes- I could've sworn there was steam popping out of her ears! Calm down, Rian. There's nothing to be afraid of- you're stronger than she is. Just have a little confidence...

"Rian Lee!" Jenny grits her teeth, digging her nails into her palm. "I told you not do go near him! You ruin everything!" He stomps her foot.

"It wasn't my fault" I say confidently, with my chin up high. "I just tripped. He's the one who helped me. It's his fault"

"Don't you dare talk about him like that!" She snaps. After taking a deep breath, she opens her mouth and quietly says, "I already warned you. But now you went to far"

I smirk- so what? It's not like she's going to make a petition, force everyone to sign it, and kick me away from this school.

Before I could say anything, the sound of a door closing woke me up from my thoughts. I turn around and see Jinyoo, with hands in pockets, slowly walking here with curious eyes. Jenny bit her lip, and without finishing her sentence, she pushed past me and left the room.

"Is everything OK?" Jinyoo asked. I roll my eyes and run my fingers through my ponytail, feeling exhausted.

"Yeah. I'm just tired... Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving" I mutter, swinging my backpack over my shoulders.

"Yeah, about that... I can't. Sorry, I have to go somewhere..." He paused for a moment. "I have to practice with my other team members. They are really serious about winning this thing..."

I sigh- the competition doesn't start until a long time. I nod in acceptance and we both walk out of the room. As we part ways, I walk to my dorm to change- I can't stay in this smelly sweatshirt and sweatpants for the whole day! After I change back to my school uniform, I rush to my locker, hoping to not be tardy this time. The hallway was starting to look empty, so I know the bell was going to ring in any second.

As I take out my notebooks for my English class, my phone does a sudden beep. I turn it on and look at the text message from Jenny:

You'll have a surprise waiting for you...

I frown- what the heck is this? Before I could do anything, the bell suddenly rings, causing my to groan. I was late- again. Shoving my phone into my backpack, I run to my class.

As I quietly enter the room, I raise my eyebrows in shock- the classroom was empty. Am I in the wrong class? I look at my schedule but I was correct- where was everybody?

I close the door and walk around the classroom, hoping to see any signs or trace of students. As I walk around, I make my way to my desk, and to my surprise, there were words written all over it:

Move back to America!

No one likes you!

You're so annoying and ugly... get lost!