trīgintā trēs

ava panicked and she immediately pushed jimmy off. george looked away, pretending as if he didn't see what had happened. jimmy looked confused. she shook her head.

"um... you need to go." she murmured.

"i'm sorry about kissing you! i thought it was right but i- er, i knew i shouldn't have!" he apologized immediately.

she gave him a half smile.

"don't worry just..." she assured with a sigh.

"um, i'll see you on monday." she reminded, beginning to clean small things up around her room.

jimmy gave her a sorrowful expression before leaving her house, saying a soft "goodbye".

ava could do nothing but cry as soon as she heard the door close. she knew for sure now that she was going to lose george. she couldn't deal with that. she cried for a few moments, before sighing and collecting her thoughts. she decided to just ignore whatever was happening with her and george. instead, she chose to the pick up the finished rum and alcohol-smelling cups, so she could try and rid them of their scent. she fixed up whatever else was messy in her room before going to the kitchen and thoroughly rinsing the cups. as they say, cleaning is therapeutic.

once she was finished with that, she decided to throw out the rum in the garbage can outside. not wanting her parents to find it, at all. she creeped down the stairs, peeking to see if maybe jimmy was a creep and just stayed inside. she sighed in relief, chuckling to herself as nobody was there. she opened the door, growing scared as the day fully transitioned into the night. she chewed on her lip, carefully opening up the garbage lid that resided in between her house and her neighbours house. she threw in the bottle, causing it to break loudly. she shrieked loudly.

she then heard a door open. she looked up to see george harrison, having an infamous smoke break.