trēdecim

ava walked out her house, holding his leather jacket tightly. she smiled as she saw george, eagerly walking up to him.

"i washed it for ya!" she told him joyfully.

he smirked, grabbing it from her gently and putting it on himself.

"i mean, you got the cig smell out. now my mom don't got a reason to yell at me." he enthused quietly.

"you're welcome." she taunted, sticking her tongue out at her.

george ruffled up her hair, which earned an angry look from ava as she whipped her head back.

"stop! i just put them in braids today!" she groused.

george chuckled.

"yknow since you're friends with jane, can you tell her to actually help me when we're in class instead of skipping to go fuck pete best?" he asked from her, raising a brow.

she stifled out a laugh.

"no! we're not that close. we talk sometimes in third period, when she's not skipping." she denied.

"you mean when she's not fucking pete best." george corrected.

ava nudged him.

"shush." she hushed him eagerly.

ava decided to change the subject.

"hey, did you and your friends ever finish the song you were making?" she questioned.

he nodded his head.

"yeah, thankfully. we're trying to get it to a studio." he delineated.

"john and paul write everything. sometimes i wish i could write stuff, too." he confessed.

they finally made it to school, and ava gave him a big hug. he hugged her back gently.

"write something today!" she suggested.

he smiled at her.

"maybe i will." he accepted, before they departed their ways.