trīgintā duo

"please, can we have some? i'm sure your parents would never suspect it." jimmy begged.

ava sighed, finally giving in after a few minutes of pleading from jimmy.

"fine, but if they get mad at me i'm blaming it all on you." she accepted.

"WOO!" jimmy screamed.

ava laughed, hitting him lightly.

"somebody's gonna think you're bloody near dying." she warned.

he picked up the rum bottle, grabbing two glasses.

"actually! instead of being in the kitchen, let's take it to my room! its the only room in my house with a record player." she invited, walking to her room.

he followed her, the bottle in his hand as if he was holding a child.

once they were in her room, ava opened the curtains that shunned the light out. her heart sunk as she saw george's window across from her own. she had completely forgot he was directly across from her. luckily, his room was seemingly empty. she decided to leave it open.

they began to talk more about life, having deep talks about life and their significance in the world. the sun began to get lower and lower, and they began to feel more and more intoxicated. suddenly, ava decided to actually play her vinyl player as she planned. she excitedly chose elvis, carefully putting the needle on the record. 'are you lonesome tonight' began to play loudly. ava winced, immediately thinking of george. she began to dance slowly, entering her own state of mind in order to ignore her thoughts. she closed her eyes, swaying herself to the music.

jimmy then wrapped his arms around her slowly. she opened her eyes, immediately yet so slowly kissing him passionately. she caressed his face. he kissed her back, closing his eyes. she closed her eyes as well. they kissed each other deeply for a few minutes, before the song had ended. ava fluttered her eyes open, smiling at him. she turned her head to look at how dark it was. but to her dismay, she saw a shocked george staring at them from his window.