[Chapter 8] - Kawaii Confessions

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Tomoki: (rolls eyes) Fine, come on (S/N). Let's leave these two idiots. (grabs her hand)

(S/N): A-Ah! Umm okay...

They then went upstairs towards our rooms. (Y/N), on the other hand, stayed next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

(Y/N): Mission accomplished.

Tomoko: The ship has been sailed.

(Y/N) then walks over to his backpack and brings out his switch. A giant smirks appears on my face as I sat down on the living room couch.

Tomoko: You ready (N/N)?

(Y/N): You bet Moko. It's about time I get my vengeance for that one counter you did.

Tomoko: (snickers) We'll see about that.

Game Announcer: Lucina!

(Y/N): Don't worry, we will.

Game Announcer: Mario!

(Y/N): Good luck, have fun.

Tomoko: You too.

Game Announcer: Three! Two! One! GO!

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) abusing his poor Gamecube Controller)

(Your POV)

I was sweating, my hands were shaking, and my heart was pounding. Taking a quick glance at Tomoko, I could tell she was experiencing the same conditions as I was. After winning a few games, and Tomoko winning a few as well, we wwe tied in the final battle in Final Destination. We were both on our last stock at high percent. Any smash attack will end the game, but we were both too scared to even approach.

(Y/N): Come at me!

Tomoko: No you!

We were using our aerials to space ourselves out, but all we were doing was just hitting the air. Suddenly, I ran up to her and started to charge my forward smash. Then she made a grave mistake, and countered.

(Y/N): Nice try.

Mario's forward smash hit as Lucina flew off screen and into the blast zone. I took a sigh a relief as Mario's victory music started to play.

Game Announcer: Mario wins!

Looking at Tomoko, she was looking disappointed as she lost.

(Y/N): Don't worry Moko. (rests my hand on her shoulder) You're a good Lucina, you gave me a real challenge.

Tomoko: Thanks (Y/N)...

(Y/N): No problem Tomoko. Anyways you wanna play another round?

Tomoko: Actually my thumbs are starting to hurt. You won't mind if I watch you play right?

(Y/N): I won't mind, so it's fine. I guess I could finish 100%-ing World of Light. Mind if we go to your room?

Tomoko: Sure I won't mind. The couch was getting uncomfortable anyways.

I then unplugged the HDMI cable from the TV. We then went upstairs with Tomoko following suite. As we got into the room, Tomoko jumped face first into her bed.

(Y/N): You sure you don't wanna play?

Tomoko gave a thumbs up, despite her face being embedded into the pillow.

(Y/N): Okay, let me know when you wanna join in again.

(Tomoki's POV)