Chapter 33: Till Death Do Us Part

Quick Reminder: Vote&Comment please ‼️

24 Hours before the big day

"Oh my god I really get married tomorrow, I have so much stuff to take care of, what am I gonna do? What if I don't have everything ready in time? Somethings gonna go wrong, I can feel it" Alex said fastly nervously pacing back and forth

"Alex calm down, you have all of us to help you, and everything's gonna be fine! You're marrying the love of your life tomorrow and it's gonna be amazing" Simone said calming Alex down

"You're right" Alex said slightly calming down "I'm marrying Derek tomorrow and it's going to be one of the best days of my life, I need to stop stressing" Alex said letting out a deep breath

"I need to call the cake decorator and make sure everything is set"

"Alex leave that cake decorator alone, let her do her job"

"Okay fine, but I gotta go to the venue. They're setting up now and want me to go in and make sure everything is how they want it. Can you keep Aniyah for me?"

"Of course"

Meanwhile

Derek was sitting back in his bed watching Transformers while throwing popcorn kernels into his mouth.

"Wassup D" Shawn,Rico,and Brandon walked in

"What the— how did y'all get in"

"The door was unlocked" Brandon said shrugging

"I need to make a mental note to start locking that door but wassup niggas"

"Umm aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your wedding that's TOMORROW"

"Alex is taking care of all the decorations and stuff like that, I just gotta get my suit and show up"

At the sound of that All 3 of them slapped Derek upside the head

"What was that for?"

"Nigga everybody knows that the bride is always going crazy before the wedding! You need to be helping her out"

"I knew you was a little stupid but I ain't know you was that stupid"

"First of all nigga I ain't stupid, Alex told me not to worry about anything, so I'm not"

All three of them facepalmed themselves because Derek continued to say stupid things that a man should know. Especially at the point where he is,about to get married.

"When she says 'don't worry about anything', she means I need help"

"Orrr she means she doesn't want me to do anything"

"Where's the baby Derek? Don't tell me she has the baby too"

"She does"

"So you're telling me, she's taking care of all the wedding stuff, with the baby while you're sitting here watching transformers and eating popcorn in the bed?"

"Yupp" Derek said throwing a popcorn kernel into his mouth

"I don't even know what to say at this point"

Back to Alex

"A little to the left ,now a little to the right" Alex said directing the worker on where to put the centerpiece

"Wow, you're really having an outside garden wedding, then your reception at the 5 seasons. I should've known little miss boujee would go all out." Star said while rubbing her belly. Star was just about ready to pop and was expecting her baby to come any day now. She was hoping it wouldn't come until after the wedding.