Onions

Eren's POV

Rinnngggg..... Rinnnnggggg.... Rinnn-

"Hello?" I heard a bored voice on the other end of the line.

"Levi! It's Erennnnn! Your amazing boyfriend!"

I could almost hear the eye roll. "I know. Caller ID. What do you need, hm?"

"What I can't just call to talk to my bae?" I twirled the cord around my finger, giggling and leaning against the wall.

"Eren."

"Okay, Okay. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner! I'm cooking! Well, I guess I'll be the only one eating so... I was wondering if you wanted to come over around dinnertime!" I asked with a light blush and butterflies flooding my stomach incase I was turned down.

"Sounds perfect, babe. I'll be there." He hung up without saying goodbye but I was too excited to care. I rushed around my apartment cleaning and frequently checking my appearance in the mirrior before finally starting to cook.

Putting water on the stove to boil, I began the easy process of making spaghetti. Cook the pasta. Heat up the sauce. Add toppings. Serve. Easy as pie. While the pasta noodles and sauce were cooking, I started chopping onions, humming to myself as I did so.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I jumped at the sudden loud sound, causing the sharp knife to slit a cut in my palm. I hissed in pain as blood started to trickle down, warm and wet.

Levi's POV

Blood. I could smell it. The smell of Eren's lifeblood flooded my nose, my senses instantly going wild and my control slipping away. Before I knew it I had slammed open the door and flashed to the kitchen, where Eren stared at me with wide, terrified eyes. I peered back at him and tried to stutter out a warning, "Eren, ru-!" But just then, the rest of my control vanished.

I pushed Eren against the counter and gripped his trembling wrist. Licking my lips, I saw the red liquid drip down his arm, tantalising me. I raised his palm to my waiting mouth and licked the blood from his arm all the way to his open wound. Moaning at the taste I finally got to try, I wasted no time in beginning to suck. Eren's blood was better than I had ever imagined. I... I wouldn't be able to stop...

Eren's POV

"M-Mm!" I've never felt anything like this before! I certainly wasn't expecting it either. One moment I was wondering how to patch up my hand, the next I was being taken over by Levi. When he licked up my arm, it had felt good because of my kinky side, but when he started sucking, I was thrown into a state of pure euphoria.

I didn't want him to stop, but I knew that I had to or I would most likely die. Clearing my mind and trying to focus, I weakly banged on his back as he pressed forward again. Levi was making long moans around my palm, his eyebrows scrunched together. I continued my efforts to stop him, but nothing was working.

"L-Levi..." I weakly spoke. I could rapidly feel my energy draining from my limbs, especially my arm. Was I dying?

"Levi! You... You ha-ah-have to stop!" I wasn't loud enough! I couldn't possibly get to him, and time was quickly running out. I Reached my free hand and grasped at his raven hair, lightly tugging, and increasing the force when he refused to respond to me. He was too far gone. I was going to die. I hadn't even had sex yet! Oh, well. At least its by Levi's hand. Or mouth.

Levi's POV

So good. I don't ever want to stop this pleaasure coursing through my body. I just want more. More and more and-

"L-Levi..." What? Did someone say something? Doesn't matter. I just need to continue drinking this delicious liquid...

"Levi! You... You ha-ah-have to stop!" I definetly heard it that time. It's my victim talking. Oh, I hate when they talk. Annoying as shit. Why should I care what a dying person has to say?

I felt a sharp pull on my hair. Damn, why do I have to have a hair-playing fetish? It made the feeling that much better, so I'm not complaining. Ah, so delicious~! Too bad I can feel the heart rate slowing down.

"It's Eren! You have to stop or I'm gonna die!" Eren? I knew that name from somewhere... Hm... Work? Nah. Childhood friend? Oh wait, I had none of those. Eren... Eren... EREN!!!

I have to stop! I'm killing him! With every ounce of my willpower, I unlatched my teeth from his palm and flew to the other side of the room, panting. I looked down at my blood-stained hands with disgust. Wait, I didn't... I didn't k-kill Eren, did I?

I looked up and let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw the rise and fall of his chest. Ceasing my breathing because his wound was still leaking out blood, I crawled forward towards him carefully. I grabbed his wrist, averting my eyes from the scarlet drops, and wrapped a towel around his hand, pressing down slightly. Instructing a half-concious brat to keep the pressure steady, I went and got proper bandages, applying those in place of the towel.

I set him in my lap and rocked him back and forth, despising myself and the creature I was. He was unmoving, but I could feel his heartbeat gaining strength quickly. He was going to be okay. He was going to be okay, as long as I wasn't around to put him in danger.