Delicious Prostitute

A\N: Um..... Hi~! So after seeing so many fantabulous authors on here, I decided I wanted to, instead of just reading fanfictions, I would try and WRITE one! Lets see how this goes shall we?

Levi's POV

I let out a soft "tch" as the familiar burning in my throat made itself noticed once more. I hadn't had anything- or rather, anyone- to drink in a week, and I was going insane with thirst. If you hadn't already guessed, I'm a vampire. Hi. Most people don't remember how they turned into a filthy bloodsucker, but oh, I do. But that's not something I want to talk about, so, sorry not sorry.

As I walked to my usual buffet, or what you might call a hunting ground, I planned my strategy. Should I go with seduction? I apparently am quite good at it, seeing as I've used this tactic hundreds of times. Or what about jumping someone in the alley out back? Yeah... that sounds nice right now. Oh, I know what you're thinking. "OH, how mean of him! Planning on muredering someone so lightly! Doesn't he value human life at all?!" The answer, shits, is no. I don't give a fuck about any of the humans. The only thing they're good for is a drink. Even other vampires don't suit my interests. I've been alone all my life- death?- and i'm not changing any time soon. So get over it.

With a plan rapidly forming in my mind, and a deep scowl in place, I looked up at what should have been the door to the local italian eatery I have made my kitchen, but was met instead with an annoyingly bright sign.

CLOSED DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS

Damn it all. I had never tried the food, for obvious reasons, but I didn't think the quality was that bad seeing as so many people went here. Of course it was one of the dirtiest places I had seen around this damned city, and I would usually try to avoid that level of filthiness, but it was the most convinient hunting place around. What the hell was I supposed to do now?

Running a hand through my pitch-black hair, and once more tch-ing around my fangs, I heard a pounding rythym coming from across the street behind me. I turned on my heels and saw what looked to be a bar. A.... g-gay bar? I was hit with an idea so suddenly you could almost see a lightbulb above my head. A bunch of drunk horny guys, eh? The hunting would be easy tonight.

Not bothering to check first, I swiftly crossed the street and winced as the music intensified in my over-powered ears. I strode past the bouncer, muttering an, "In your dreams" when he blew a kiss in my direction.

I looked out over the club. There was a large dance floor with what looked like hundreds of grinding bodies moving to the beat, a bar near the back, and men making out against the back wall. The entire place was lit with lasers and flashing lights, easily making people a bit insane. I went over to the bar first, seeing as that's where the drunk ones would most likely be.

I sat in one of the swivelly chairs and ordered a drink that I wouldn't even taste. Looking to my left, I took a long breathe in through my nose and nearly puked. What filth! What shit! How could someone's blood smell that bad?? I rolled my eyes and turned to the right, smelling another muscle man just as revolting. I slumped against the cool bar and groaned. Maybe this idea wouldn't work out so well...

I took a sharp intake of breath as soft hands moved from my shoulders down to my chest and a voice whispered in my ear, "Hello Mister~"

I nearly sucked him dry right then. Of his blood, that is. This kids blood was the most mouthwatering I had ever smelled. My throat burned in want and I let out a low, "Fuck..."

The delicious stranger let out a laugh as he removed his hands and sat in the chair to my right. "Didn't mean to startle you, Mister! I apologise... How can I make it up to you? I'll do a-ny-thing~!!" He said with a small pout and a bat of his eyes. His eyes.... They were the most intense eyes I had seen in my many years... A mixture of emerald and blue and light green, they were so beautiful. Dragging my eyes away from his, I looked down at the rest of his body, seeing as I could see so much of it. He was wearing skin tight black shorts, with an also black tank top, and, was that a collar around his neck?

A prostitute. Oh, joy. Well, seeing as I can't kill him in the middle of a crowded gay bar- who knew this city had so many homos?- I may as well revise my plan and go with this strange stripper.

"Anything, hm? I don't really think you could do anything for me." I said, turning back to my drink indifferently.

"Oh, I think I could, mister. If you give me the chance, I could... show you..." He mumbled as his hand reached forward and traced up and down my thigh. Oh, that smell...

I let out a "hm" and abrubtly stood up, beckoning the prostitute to follow, causing him to furrow his eyebrows and glance over at the clock for some reason. I heard him gulp as I pushed open the back door leading to the alley.

"M-Mister, where are we g-going?" He stuttered as I looked around quickly, waiting for the chance to sink my teeth into him.

"Shut it, Brat." I spat as I shoved him against the rough stone wall and licking my lips. He let out a sqeak and started shaking.

"I'm n-not a brat, mister!" He spat, a little venom in his voice. Damn Brat, thinking he can talk back to me.

"Talking back to a client? Tsk, tsk. And you reeeaalllyy shouldn't be on my bad side right now..." I said with a smirk, licking from his earlobe to his neck, very nearly moaning at feeling the blood moving quickly through his veins, and elicting a shiver from the boy.

"S-Should'nt we get to k-know each other a bit first? Like, you don't even know my name...." He said, nervousness radiating off of him.

"What kind of prostitute are you?" I rolled my eyes, desperatlely wanting to get past the small talk and to the part where i'm sucking his blood.

'The first day of the job kind..." He said, blushing darkly at his confession and our position.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be sure to be reeeaaaallll careful." I said, causing the poor excuse for a prostitute to gulp again. Then I opened my mouth wider with a hiss, aiming my fangs for the unsuspecting boy's exposed neck.

A\N Well, I hope you liked thissss. Sorry if it was short

Until next time, Byyyeeee