4 Days: Stripper Again?!!

????????'s POV

"Hello? W...Who's there...?" I asked the shadows, seeing a figure, black on black, standing just out of the street light. When my question was met only with silence, I demanded, "Answer me!"

I got to my feet slowly, cautiously, taking a step towards the dark. The figure was unmoving, still as can be and staring my direction, or maybe it was looking behind me...

"I don't know who you are, but you're i-interrupting something pretty freaking important, s-so..." I told them, voice wavering. I was freaking out. This person is seriously creeping me out... I didn't like it.

Moving forward, my feet reached the edge of the dim light and I strained my eyes- which is saying something cause they're super powerful like 50/50 vision- and tried to make out the mystery figure.

Then I did. My eyes widened and the last thing I hear is his voice behind me, shouting,

"No! Wait-!"

Then everything went black.

-4 Days Earlier-

My fuzzy fox slippers slid along the tile, carrying me swift as a fox into the kitchen we barely use- except for storing the alcohol, which is what I was searching for this morning.

Exhausted from Hanji's party yesterday, Levi was still sound asleep, curled up in a ball around his ball of a stomach. He started sleeping like that around two and a half months into his pregnancy, and he loves it when I curl around them both, though he won't admit it. It's pretty obvious when he's practically purring in his sleep, though.

Even though I was going to hunt for Levi and I later- he drinks so much, having to feed two little people (him and the bebe), I have to go almost every day- I woke up with a craving for whiskey. Sure, it tastes horrible, but it feels great!

I caught myself on the granite counter as I slid by and looked up at the hardwood cabinets containing my goal. Grabbing the Jack Daniels, I poured a decent amount into a glass, put the glass in the cabinet, and took the bottle back with me into the movie room, able to hear Levi's soft breathing from upstairs. It's not creepy- I can't help it.

I took a swig from the bottle, trying my best not to let too much touch my tongue, cuz yuck, and propped my feet up on our coffee table, scrolling through Netflix.

We have absolutely no plans for today, so I planned on spending the entire day lazing around in my batman pj's watching movies, kdrama, and Cupcake Wars. Levi said he would join me when the house is clean enough to meet his impossible standards, so I expected cuddles at about 4 pm.

Just as I was about to hit play on "Home", I heard a buzzzzzz that meant my phone was ringing. With a groan, I brought myself and Jack Daniels into the kitchen and unplugged my phone, looking at the caller ID, ready to hit ignore.

The Boss- Don't Ignore

Ugh. I answered it,

"Hello, it's me."

"Eren!!!"

"What!!! You know I don't have a shift today.."

"I know I know, but I just found out from this guy with a really, really horse-like face that you used to be a stripper."