"My Lady, let's go."

Suddenly, the Masked Maiden's Lucario called out to the Eevee. She looked at the Lucario.

She gave a guilty look. "Oh, sorry, my Lord. I was, uh, distracted."

Her trainer called out to her to come. The Eevee looked back at them one last time, then followed the Lucario to catch up with their trainer. They disappeared around the corner of a building.

Duke Edward stared at the spot for a few seconds. Suddenly, he got up and dashed after the Eevee.

"Brother?!" gasped Duchess Pearl.

Duchesses Pearl, Lilac, and Crystal stared after him, bewildered. Duke Edward Jolteon was the fastest relay racer in the kingdom. He was sure he could catch up with the Masked Maiden. He had to find out who that Eevee was. He rounded the corner to find...

...nothing.

The Masked Maiden and her Pokémon had disappeared. He looked around, trying to spot them, but they were nowhere to found. He didn't see a carriage leaving or anything of the sort. It was as if they vanished into thin air.

Where could they have gone?

"My Lord?"

Duke Edward turned and saw Duchesses Pearl, Lilac, and Crystal running up to him.

"My Lord, what possessed you to leave Master's side?" asked Duchess Lilac.

"That Eevee." said the Jolteon duke.

"What about her?" asked Duchess Pearl.

"That Eevee looks exactly like Ruby before she evolved." said Duke Edward, "And she's wearing the pendant I gave her."

Hope and elation filled Duchesses Lilac and Crystal.

"You mean...? Could that child be...?" said Duchess Crystal.

Duke Edward nodded. "My missing mate and child might actually be alive."

"If that's true," said Duchess Pearl, "Then we must find out who the Masked Maiden is. If that Eevee really is your daughter."

Just then, they hear the Duke calling. "Edward! Pearl! Lilac! Crystal! Where did you all run off to?!"

"Oh, we strayed too far." said Duchess Pearl, "Coming, Master!"

And the Duke and Duchesses ran for their trainer. The carriage had been fixed and was ready to go. They all hopped into the carriage and proceeded to tell the Duke of Ethersome about their discovery.

***********************************************************************

Cinderella and her Pokémon teleported in front of their home. Their Pokémon friends were gathered near the front of the chateau, waiting for their arrival. They saw Lester the Purugly, Jamie the Rapidash, Flo the Vulpix, Mimi the Marril, Patch the Buneary, Pip, Jac, Louis, and Lil the Rattata, the Pikachu twins Matt and Chase, Sparky and Sparkle the Dedenne, the four Roselia, the half dozen Vivillon, and the five barnyard Unfezant. Even three Electrike, a pair of Scraggy and Scrafty brothers, a Duckett, a Fletchinder, and a Vibrava were there.

The moment Cinderella and her Pokémon appeared, her friends greeted them with a cheer.

"How did you do, Ella?" asked Lester.

"We won, guys!" cheered Rose, "We won!"

The Pokémon all leapt and cheered. Several of them began to dance around Cinderella.

"Really?!"

"Congratulations!"

"That's so awesome!"