Chapter 1 - Off To SFIT

You sat alone on your bed in you room currently filled with what seemed like a billion books everywhere, listening to your IPhone's songs as you draw, scratch that, scribble a bunch of doodles harshly on a black notebook with a pencil.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, you heard.

Sighing, you glance up to see your adult male akita Oliver. He had tan fur with a black spot on his left eye which made his dull green eyes pop. He was patting his tail on the floor in the doorway, panting slightly with a note in his mouth. You drop your pencil on the bed and walk over to him and take the note from his mouth. The note was a little damp, from Oliver's drool coating it. The note read,

 '(Y/N), went out. Be back whenever. Love you. -Dad'

"So sincere dad, oh so very sincere." You say sarcastically and roll your big (E/C) eyes, crumpling up the note and tossing it behind you then heard it fall in the trash can. You have amazingly awesome aim and you loved to flaunt it. Suddenly your phone rang, you pat Oliver's head quickly before answering it.

 "Speak now or forever hold your peace, freak." You say grimly. The person on the other line laughed lightly then spoke "Hello (Y/N), good to hear you are in a better mood." Honey Lemon said, and you smirked.

"Oh yeah, I'm absolutely ecstatic, practically jumping with joy. And to add on my happiness, my father ditched me again today." You say with air quotes around the word 'father'. You didn't like him, you were stuck with him weather you wanted to be or not. You heard a sigh.

"Anyway, getting to the point Tadashi says he wants us all down here. You know, the-"

"San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, yes Honey I know. I'm not a dig bat. I go there with you guys, remember?" You interrupt her.

"Is that (Y/N)? Ooh! Tell her I need to borrow that comic book she told me about!" Fred says enthusiastically in the background. You laugh happily,

"Tell him I will bring it without fail. Be there in five." then hang up without a goodbye. You never liked those, goodbyes.

Suddenly you jump up and run to your garage and grab the comic book you promised Fred and put it in your brown backpack before you sit on your bike seat. Oliver trailed behind you, following your (F/C) bicycle down the sidewalk as you zoom to the  you loved so much.

Your (H/L) (H/C) flowed behind you in the wind as you increased the speed of you bike, Oliver ran next to you as you see SFIT over a hill that was coming up quickly. You glance at Oliver smugly as if you were silently challenging him to race, he seemed to nod and you both stopped at the hill's peak. "Ready, set...green goop!" You yell and see Oliver almost about to take off and glare at you before returning to his original place beside you.

"Sorry, I had to! Okay for real this time. Ready...set...GO!", with that your bike glides down the hill extremely and dangerously fast. You whoop and take your hands off the handles and lift your arms up in the air, throwing your head back. You fix your position back to riding a bike regularly and put on the brakes as you meet the main building and place your hand on it right as Oliver catches up with you.

'Beat him again...surprise, surprise.' you thought but didn't want to rub it in. You park your bike at the bike rack and smile at Oliver who panted heavily, opening your bag and pull out a bowl and bottle of water. You set the bowl down and pour half the bottle in it as Oliver comes over and drinks it.

You gulped down the rest of the bottle and toss it in the recycling can before putting the now empty bowl back in your bag and zip it up. "Come on Ollie." You say then walk through the doors to be greeted by sweet air conditioning. Oliver behind you barked and wagged his tail as you enter the part of the building you work in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So, what do you guys think? Did you like it? I REALLY hope you did, but this is in fact my first story EVER so please don't hate! I will post again tomorrow for the second chapter and I hope you guys like it as well! Please vote and comment because your support means SO much to me! See you in the next chapter muffins! (I randomly call people muffins in case you didn't know, but I wrote it in my 'about' thing.)