Chp 15

8th month everyone tries to get him to sit down but Harry refuses.
Draco gets angry at Harry because he won't talk to him and class him out.
Hermione Pov:
At the moment I was running around after Harry trying to get him to sit down!
He was told he could take off classes now, but he refuses to listen!
"Harry you need to sit down! Your 8 months pregnant! You could have her any second and your running around!" I shouted after him.
"Hermione I'm fine! I can go to classes, im sitting down the whole time anyway!"
He rolled his eyes and kept walking.
I sighed and walked after him.
Draco's Pov:
I just witnessed Granger running after Harry.
I don't know what the hell he was doing running around like that.
What he needs to be doing is sitting down.
I started to follow them, just to see what they where doing.
"Alright Harry I'll be right back. I'm going to get Pansy, I'd Malfoy comes up to you don't talk to him just walk away." She smiled at him and walked away.
I can't believe that she said that!
He can talk to whoever he wants!
I waited till she turned the corner before approaching him.
"Harry can we talk? Now that nobody's here..." I said softly.
He turned and started to walk away but I took hold of his arm.
"Let go Malfoy!" He snapped.
I was getting real angry.
"No harry! It's not fair! I just wanna talk to you, and you run away or someone gets between us every time I try! I'm sick of it!"
I yelled.
"They know you cause stress! I would like to NOT loose my first child Malfoy! It's not like you would understand....."
I saw that his eyes got watery.
"I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF YOU DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT ON ME! IF YOU WOULD HAVE FUCKING WAITED! BUT NO THE GREAT HARRY POTTER ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE ALL THE ATTENTION! WAS I JUST NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU,"
Pansys pov:
"I FUCKING LOVE YOU! IF YOU WANTED A KID THAT FUCKING BAD YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO AND SOREAD YOUR LEGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE!"
I herd while walking down the hall.
I looked at my girlfriend and saw her wide eyes.
"Harry..,." She said them broke out in a sprint.
I followed behind her not understanding.
We turned a corner and saw Malfoy screaming at Harry.
He was on the floor shaking like the first time we found him after Draco yelled at him.
"MALFOY YOU BITCH MOVE!" I pushed him out of the way and started to check on Harry while Hermione sorted out Draco.
Hermione's pov:
"WAHT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed.
He was yelling at Harry, and he knows what that does to him!
"I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO HIM! HE TRIED TO WALK AWAY FROM ME AND IM SICK OF IT!"
I slapped him across the face.
"I'm so glad you left him. He doesn't need you." I gave him a cold stare and went back to Harry.
"We need to get him up to the hospital wing. NOW!" Pansy yelled.
I nodded and levitated him.
"Stay away from him." I said to Malfoy who rolled his eyes and walked away.
********************************
Sucky chapter number......15 I think.
New part out soon!
Also I might not post tonight because I'm going to the fair 🤪, but we will see.