Chapter 13 - The New Threat

The Doctor had been at the Autobot base for six hours hours now. The kids had finally come back from school and they were hanging out in the human section of the base, while the Doctor was watching them. Team Prime were doing their own things when a reading popped up onto Ratchet's computer. "Optimus, I'm picking up a high frequency signal at least 100 miles from here" Ratchet stated. "Me, Bumblebee and Arcee will scout the area" Optimus said when he got to Ratchet. "Open the ground bridge" Optimus ordered. Ratchet did as Optimus said and the three Cybertronians transformed into their vehicle mode and drove into the ground bridge. Miko quickly looked up, in the direction of the ground bridge. However, her gaze was turned to the Doctor, walking up the stairs and stopping just at the top. This blocked her from getting to the ground bridge. The Doctor crossed his arms. "Don't even think about it Miko" The Doctor said.

Meanwhile on the other side of the ground bridge, Optimus, Bumblebee and Arcee found themselves in a Forrest. The trees were tall enough to stop them from being spotted by any humans so they transformed into their Cybertronian modes. The trio transformed their hands to their guns and pointed them around the area. They saw no Decepticon or human in the area. Optimus was about to com Ratchet, but was stopped when he heard drilling. Optimus, Bumblebee And Arcee both snuck to the area the sound was coming from. The area the sound was coming from, was a cliff which was out in the open. Nearby was a quarry which had a long drop. Next to the cliff was Vehicons drilling away into it. However, for some reason Megatron was also there. The Autobots hid behind some trees and watched on. The hole the drill made eventually got deep and Vehicons went in.

Later they came out with cubes of Energon. 'That's a lot of Energon!" Arcee whispered. 'And it has already been mined!" Bumblebee beeped, quietly. 'It must have been a shelter for surviving Cybertronian's, never the less, we cannot let it fall into Decepticon hands" Optimus stated. Optimus, followed by Arcee and Bumblebee, ran out of cover and started to shoot at the Decepticons. Bumblebee and Arcee started to fight the Vehicons while Optimus came face to face with Megatron. "Ah, Optimus, so good of you that you could join us" Megatron taunted. 'Your games are over Megatron" Optimus hissed. "Is That So?" Megatron snickers and transformed his sword out of his arm. Optimus did the same an both leaders got into an epic duel. Luckily, Bumblebee and Arcee had killed the Vehicons and came to Optimus's aid. This distracted Megatron, just in time for Optimus to punch Megatron, making him fly into a tree.

Megatron was shocked that he was defeated but that shock suddenly turned into a evil smile. "Soundwave, Open the ground bridge" Megatron quickly said into his com. A ground bridge suddenly opened in front of the quarry. The Autobots turned towards it, getting ready for whatever came out. To their surprise, out came Six small robots. They were made of metal, had golden balls at the bottom, had two lights at the top of their head and had an eye stalk. "What is this Megatron?" Optimus asked. Megatron slowly got up. |"A warning" Megatron smirked. "EXTERMINATE!" One of the robots said. Out of nowhere, a bluish laser bolt came from one of the robots and straight at Bumblebee. The laser hit Bumblbee in the side and made him glow blue for a second. Bumblebeee beeped something that resembled a scream and fell unconscious. "Bumblebee!" Optimus And Arcee shouted. Bumblebee's armour was now cracked and his side was leaking Energon.

"You should surrender Optimus, before these who call themselves Daleks kill you both" Megatron taunted. "Ratchet, Open a emergency ground bridge now!" Optimus shouted in his com. Luckily, the ground bridge opened in front of them, stopping the Daleks from exterminating them. "What, NO!" Megatron shouted. Optimus And Arcee quickly carried Bumblebee into the ground bridge. The ground bridge shut behind them, just in time to stop Megatron and the Daleks from following them. Megatron was angry but then was overjoyed. 'You can run Optimus but now you can never defeat me" Megatron bragged to nothing.

Meanwhile, a mile away was a scrapyard. A brown haired man in a red shirt with white flowers imprinted on over a white vest, grey pants, brown walking boots, who had black gloves on looked towards the Forrest. "Hey Russel, did you hear fighting going on in there?" The man asked, pointing at the Forrest. A younger kid walked up to him, who was Russel. This boy was also brown haired and was wearing a white top under a blue hoodie, dark blue pants and some trainers. "No dad" Russel replied with a bored expression. Russel then walked away. The dad looked at the retreating Russel and then back at the Forrest. 'Probably just some kids messing around" The man said to himself and walked further into the scrapyard.