Chapter 10 - Meeting June Darby

After Jack had called his mom to tell her, that an Agent will be staying at their house for the night; Arcee drove back to Jack's house with Jack and the Doctor on her. Jack was wearing the Motorcycle helmet because he was the youngest but the Doctor did not have one on. However he managed to convince them that he would be alright. "I might get a motorcycle one day" The Doctor said to himself.

Arcee drove into a street and pulled up outside a small house. Jack and the Doctor got off of Arcee and Jack walked up to the garage door. Jack opened the Garage door and turned on the light. The Doctor then took a hold of Arcee's handle bars and rolled her into the garage. "Thanks Doctor" Arcee said. "Your welcome Arcee" The Doctor replied. The Doctor looked around the garage and saw a disassembled bike. "Are you fixing that?" The Doctor asked. Jack took off his helmet and put it next to the disassembled bike. "Why yes I am, although it's kinda taking a while, a little hard to do by myself" Jack replied. "I could help you" The Doctor suggested. "Really, Thanks" Jack said happily. This made Jack's mom walk into the room.

She noticed the Doctor and smiled. "Oh hi, Agent Smith, I'm June Darby" June greeted. "Nice to meet you June Darby" The Doctor replied. June then looked at Arcee. "Hey Arcee" June said. "Hey June" Arcee replied. "So, Agent Smith, I'll take you to the spare bedroom" June stated. June then left the garage. Jack then shut the garage door and turned off the light. "See you later Arcee" Jack said and left the room with the Doctor. The Doctor closed the door behind himself and followed Jack and June through the house. They went up stairs and June opened a white door leading to a small bedroom. "Sorry, it's not that much" June apologised. "Nah, it's fine, I don't mind" The Doctor exclaimed. "Well, I'll be in my bedroom which is next to yours and Jack will be in his which is on the other side of mine" June stated. The Doctor nodded and went into the spare bedroom.

"Goodnight Doctor" Jack said and left with June. The Doctor waved at them and closed the Door. He then took off his brown overcoat and put it over the headboard of the bed. The Doctor then looked out of the small window, located next to the bed. Outside was just the street, illuminated by a street lamp. The Doctor then lied down onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. He was left with his thoughts on what he's been through. Rose was left in Pete's world with Jackie, Mickey and Pete. Donna had turned down the Doctor's offer to travel with him. The Master had died, making the Doctor the last of the TimeLords. Martha had then decided to leave. Anyway, because the Doctor was a TimeLord, he didn't need a lot of sleep so he took his sonic screwdriver and threw it into the air and caught it when it came back down.
He continued doing this to pass the time. The Doctor sighed. "Is this how time normally passes?"