Chapter 6 - Meeting the Decepticons

An hour later, the Doctor had gotten to know everyone on team Prime. Right now, he was with Jack, Miko and Raf in the human section of the base; watching them play a game. When suddenly an alert came onto the Autobot scanners, "Optimus, I've detected an Energon reading and it's on the move" Ratchet said and let everyone see the computer screens next to him. "Their recent activity suggests a familiar pattern, the Decepticons are desperately scouting for new deposits to mine" Optimus stated. "Autobots, roll out!" Optimus ordered. The Autobots, apart from Ratchet transformed into their vehicle mode and drove through the ground bridge. When the others weren't looking; Miko jumped over the sofa and started to run down the stairs. "Miko!" Jack shouted. The Doctor suddenly started to run after Miko, with Jack and Raf following him. Just before the Doctor could grab her, Miko ran through the ground bridge. The Doctor turned to Jack and Raf. "You two stay here!" The Doctor said in a tone of authority. The two boys quickly nodded. The Doctor then ran through the ground bridge, just as it shut off.

The Doctor found himself in the Grand Canyon. In front of him were the Autobots, who were fighting other Cybertronians. The Doctor knew that they were Decepticons. Luckily, he spotted Miko behind a large rock with her pink phone out. He quickly ran over to her and skidded behind the rock. "What were you thinking!?" The Doctor asked with anger. This made Miko flinch. "I just want to take a few snaps of this" Miko said and held up her phone to take a picture of Bulkhead fighting Breakdown. The Doctor quickly snatched Miko's phone off of her and put it into a inside pocket of his suit. "Hey!" Miko whined. "Listen to me, we need to get a safe distance away from this fight" The Doctor stated. Just then, a Vehicon stumbled towards the rock they were at. Miko shrieked in fear. This caught the Vehicon's attention and it pointed it's gun at the two of them. The Doctor quickly got out his sonic screwdriver and held it up right. He activated it which blew up the Vehicon's arm, killing it. "Woah!" Miko said in awe. "Come on" The Doctor said and grabbed Miko's hand. The two then ran off to a safer distance. 

The Doctor and Miko ran to a rock, higher off the ground. They both layed down on top of it to avoid getting seen. The Doctor saw the Energon, away from the Cybertronians. However, that was until a clean, red Decepticon ran to it. "That's Knockout!" Miko gasped. The Doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver at Knockout, only to have it fly out of his hand, after a blast from behind blew it away. He quickly grabbed onto Miko, sheltering her from the debris. They both looked behind them to see more Vehicons running towards the Autobots. "Stay here, I need to help the Autobots" The Doctor said. Miko quickly nodded, so the Doctor ran down from their hiding place. He ran behind the Vehicons and saw that his sonic Screwdriver was now next to the Energon, which was being picked up by Knockout. The Doctor ran over to the Energon and hid behind one of the cubes.

Unfortunately, Knockout spotted the sonic screwdriver. "What's this?" Knockout asked himself. Without looking, Knockout picked up the Energon cube, the Doctor was hiding behind. Quickly the Doctor jumped up and grabbed onto the Energon cube. He then jumped over, onto Knockout's hand which was holding the sonic screwdriver. "Get off me, human!" Knockout growled and shook the Doctor off of his hand. Luckily, he also let go of the sonic screwdriver. The Doctor picked up it up. "Ah, a new pet of the Autobots" Knockout grinned. "First of all I'm not a pet" The Doctor replied. "And second, this doesn't not belong to you" The Doctor said and held up his sonic screwdriver. Knockout then tried to grab the Doctor but the Doctor jumped out of the way and sent a signal to Knockout's body, shutting down his right leg, making him fall over. "What!" Knockout shouted in shock. The Doctor then put away his sonic screwdriver and ran back to Miko.