Chapter 8 - The other side

Somewhere in the Earth's sky, hundreds of miles away from the Autobot base was the Nemesis. On the Command bridge; Megatron was staring through the glass, looking at the dark clouds. Vehicons were typing at Cybertronian computers, looking for Energon or the Autobot base. Knockout came through the doors, after he had managed to fix his leg. "Knockout, would you care explain to me, why you lost a supply of Energon!?" Megatron asked angrily, without facing him.

"Uh, Lord Megatron, the Autobots attacked us and..." Knockout said fearfully. Megatron then turned around and faced Knockout. "You easily lost Energon to the Autobots!" Megatron yelled. His echoing through the entire ship which startled some troops.. "No, my liege, they had help from a human" Knockout said, now scared for his life.
Megatron was even angrier now. "You lost the Energon, to a human" Megatron said in disbelief. "The human had this device which deactivated my leg and blew up some Vehicons!" Knockout stated.

Megatron was now intrigued to this information. Megatron then walked up to Knockout and towered over him. "What device?" Megatron asked. "It was this small silver object which, I don't know, the human had on him, he just pointed it at us and it did the damage" Knockout explained. Megatron then realised that this human was now working with the Autobots. "If we don't stop this human at once, it could be the end of the Decepticons" Megatron announced. He then turned and faced back towards the front of the ship. "We Decepticons now face our darkest hour" Megatron stated.