Chapter 4 - Advanced Robots

After the Doctor had stumbled out of the Tardis, he looked up to see advanced Robots, staring at him. "What?" The Doctor said to himself. The robots in front of him looked confused, to see his reaction. The Doctor was confused to see, advanced robots in front of him, because he knew he was in the early 21st century.

That is until he saw the Autobot insignia on the tallest robots's arm. "Oh!, Cybertronians!" The Doctor shouted. The Cybertronians looked shocked at the man, probably because no other human knew what species they were. "Wait, how'd you know us?" The green Cybertronian asked, shocked. "I met some Cybertronians, a while back, I just had a different face back then" The Doctor replied. "You've met more of us" The blue Cybertronian said. "Yes, well, more than, I say...one hundred years ago" The Doctor replied. "One hundred years ago?" The yellow Cybertronian beeped. "Yes, with my, or what is left of my ship" The Doctor replied, looking at the damaged Tardis. "Wait, you understood me!" The yellow Cybertronian beeped in shock. Well Bumblebee was secretly overjoyed that someone else could understand him. He just didn't know the man in front of him.

The Doctor looked back at him. "Yes, I can speak five billion languages" The Doctor said cockily. "Who are you?" The blue Cybertronian asked. "I'm the Doctor" The Doctor replied. "That doesn't sound like a human name" The big red Cybertronian said. "Oh, I'm not a human, I'm a Timelord" The Doctor stated. "Then, why do you look so human?" The green Cybertronian said in wonder. "You mean why do humans look like TimeLords, we came first you know" the Doctor replied. Suddenly, a car's engine could be heard, which what was the reason the conversation was cut short.

"We are too, out in the open, I suggest we finish this conversation in our base" The big red cybertronian stated. "Don't mind if we do" The Doctor said, cheerfully. The big red cybertronian then pressed the com link on it's head. "Ratchet, open the ground bridge, we are coming back with a Time Lord" He stated. The ground bridge then opened up, behind the autobots. "Not to sound rude, but can one of you, please transport my ship, back to your base?" The Doctor asked.