Part 17 Trapped

For the 3 people that still read this story <3

Integra Fairbrook Wingate Hellsing had never felt more afraid in her life than when she saw the look of pure ecstasy on Lady Lockheed's face. The reaction from the old broad confirmed Integra's fears. The gown was in the shape of a bell. Black, long, and lacey. With a starch corset made of silk and lace. Long flowing lace draped from her covered her pale arms in midnight, making her pale white porcelain skin seemed to glow in the dim evening light.

 Long flowing lace draped from her covered her pale arms in midnight, making her pale white porcelain skin seemed to glow in the dim evening light

Intrgra considered running when she saw the gown, but she was sure in the older woman could catch her. She wondered if the old broad could even put up a good match against Walter. She didn't doubt it. What's worse than the corset? That confounded mark on her neck would be on true display.

Integra insisted that everyone else be made to come to the party, regargless of what the invitation said. Adorned with a tight slinky gown Seras transcended the stairs of the main hall. Her gown dusted the floor also with lace accents,

  The police girl was unmistakably unique and vampiric in her beauty

  The police girl was unmistakably unique and vampiric in her beauty. Tonight her eyes glowed red with excitement.

"Wow Miss! You look absolutely beautiful," Seras complimented genuinely.
"Shut up" was Integra's harsh response without realizing what she said.
"I'm sorry. Just not something I'm used to hearing.  I appreciate it. You look stunning as well. I'm sure it'll help in our game tonight. We've got to see who's part of Millennium from Majestic's organization," Integra trying to save the conversation.

Saras, young and simple as ever simply shrugged and smiled and carried on as if nothing happened. She knew her Master's Master was tense around this time the before mission. It's 10 times worse with a corset on.
Before any more words could be exchanged the front doors open signaling the cars had arrived. Integra and Saras both walked out into the chilly English October evening.

Three Rolls Royce's were stopped directly in front of the manor.

Each car's driver got out to present open doors in perfect sync

Each car's driver got out to present open doors in perfect sync. Behind them, Lady Lockheed ordered Seras into the 1st car. With a wink the young vampire got in. Walter who was strolling outside presently was in a black two tailed coat jacket.
"Sir," Walter nodding to Integra.
"Walter," Intrgra's voice was softer than she expected as she regarded her butler.
"The house and back up battalions are preps for our departure and available for deployment at your order, Sir."
"Very good," Integra's words were clipped where she would normally have critique or question.
"Very well Sir. The Police Girl and I will arrive ahead of you to scout out this masquerade. See you all then." With the tip of his head, he was in the second car without another word. The car doors were closed and the drivers sped off.
The door to the 3rd vehicle remained open to the autumn air. Integra noticed the inside was darker than she would have expected. Midnight without stars.

"Good evening my lady"
Aluard's voice moved from inside the car and straight to her pussy. Her womanhood griped. Oh God. Wet.

Gripping the side of the open door, Integra grit her teeth and sat into the dark car.
"You won't be needed anymore," Alucard's voice sounded as if it was one with the car. The driver simply nodded before closing the door beside Integra.

Alucard's voice returned in her ear this time closer somehow all around in her head right next to her ear whispering in a warm tickle,
"I've been waiting".
The car doors locked and the Rolls began to move. Dusk had finally settled in, as Integra realized her predicament. Walter and Seras were going ahead of them. And now there was time to kill. Integra felt long thin hands feel up her body through her corset. Chills ran over Integra's skin. and it wasn't from the chill of the October evening. Rather from being trapped with her mate.

Hi. 

I apologize for my absence and the brevity of this chapter. I cut it short because I wanted to get it you as a holiday present or short. I am super busy but am already working on the juicy next scene. If you've sent me sweet comments and votes -- I see and appreciate them. It is just tough for me to write sometimes and life gets away from me. Regardless, I can make no promises about when the next update will be, but I hope before the end of the year. But we shall see. Regardless, thank you for sticking with me this long and loving my story. 

Faith