Part 10 Between the Moon and Time

[Unedited- Enjoy ;; Faith]

Integra beside Alucard staring up at her intricate high ceilings. Her blouse was missing some its buttons and she couldn't recall where her bra had gone. She inhaled the smoke deeply and exhaled, creating her own atmosphere.

He was staring at her.

"Alucard" Integra spoke so softly,

"Yes my lady?" Alucards voice smooth as silk, deep as a well you could fall into.

"Why me"

"Why you?"

"Why me?" Integra repeated, for emphasis- shrugging. Her right breast was showing- pink and pale.

Alucard cocked his head slightly to the left as if confused by her question further as if she has asked it in language he didn't speak, which wasn't possible.

"My dear" deeply and sensually Alucard replied, his gaze steadily, intensifying.

"It's not an unreasonable question Alucard, that much I know" Exhale

Silence

"Alu-"

"It isn't my lady?" He injected suddenly talkative as if he thought about it in his head, then decided to engage in such talks.

"For goodness sake, never mind, Alucard. Damn!" Integra with a huff.

"Because you are the only person that I could possibly want or desire. It is in your blood.It draws me to you" Alucard stated, passively.

His eyes grew ever so slightly darker and began their seductive dance in the corners. Drawing in deep, drawing in dark, draw in the--

Hunger.

"Oye, it's a drink you want then, huh? Is that what the trouble is for. Go at it then. Go head." a stead voice covering an inner tremble.

Alucard, whose eyes drew to Integras snow chest, sprinkled with pink veins and 3 freckles. His eyes glazed over where he has fed on her earlier as it drew him in, but remained invisible...

 His eyes glazed over where he has fed on her earlier as it drew him in, but remained invisible

"I mean what the hell is stopping you, why don't you bloody just-"

For Alucard, Integra laid frozen, her mouth a gape as she was still talking- mid sentence- but he could not hear her. No, Alucard was moving at his own set pace. He was lifted of his side by the air around him as he now controlled it. It was his. Everything in this room was his. His eyes, half lidded, dazzling rubies looked casually about the room seeing it through his true eyes. He saw ever everything at once, he heard everything-  it echos, the sound waves, their aftershocks. He watched the dust settling on the lap beside the bed. He watched the mosaic of the ceiling peel and fade with its age that was passing each day, pass as a one watched years go by. He heard her heart stop- for he now was moving too fast to hear it.