WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!!! I LOST SO I'M HEADING BACK TOWARDS MY CELL!!! I yelled. HAHAHAHA!!! WELL OBVIOUSLY NO ONE TOLD YOU THE RULES!!! WHAT RULES!!! IF A PERSON LOSE THEY GET TO LEAVE UNTIL THEY WON!!! SO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!

The Crowd Cheered Again. What Kind of Game Is This. If I Lose. Then I Don't Get To Leave Until I Win. And The Crowd Is Loving This. This Is Unbelievable. I Walk Over Towards My Sword and Pick It Up. NOW FOR THE CHALLENGER!!! HERA MEET SARAH!!! The Door Open and Revealed My Next Opponent

 NOW FOR THE CHALLENGER!!! HERA MEET SARAH!!! The Door Open and Revealed My Next Opponent

Hera Syndulla. I Heard All About You. Captain of The Phoenix Squadron. One of The Best Pilots In The Galaxy. Now Our Prisoner. Sasha said. Maybe For Now. But I Will Get Out of Here. I said. We'll See About That. But Let's Get Started. But I Could Respond. She Shot Some Pink and Blue Lighting At Me.

I Was Caught Off Guard and Hit By It. I Flew Back and Landed On The Ground. What In The Galaxy Was That? How Did You Do That? What Do You Think? It's All In My Suit. All Cyber Force Warriors Have Powers In Their Suits. It's What Makes Us Superior. Now Here Comes The 2nd Wave. She Shot Another Wave Of Lightning At Me. But I Jump Out of The Way and Ran Towards Her.

Oh Please. You Think Your Little Sword Is Going To Do Something. I'll Show Real Fighting. She Started Running Towards Me and Punch Me. I Slid Back and Felt My Cheek. A Little Bit of Blood. You're No Match For Me. Give Up. Never If I Give Up. Then Won't Be Able To Leave This Unforgiving Pit. Fine. But Don't Say I Didn't Warn You.

I Run Towards Her Again But She Didn't Move. She Just Stood There Wanting Me To Attack Her. I Used My Sword Make A Strike But It Went Through Her Body Like When Leia Was Fighting Sabine. Can't Touch Can You. But I Can Touch You. Let Me Show You What I Mean. She Grab Me By My Shirt and Used Her Lighting To Start Shocking Me.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Now Laid Down. She Started Spinning Me Around and Let Go of Me. I Slid Across The Ground and Stop When I Hit The Wall. What Am I Going To Do? She's Too Powerful. I Won't Be Able To Win This Fight. My Body Is In Pain. Then I Heard Foot Steps. Well Captain Syndulla. Are Finish or Do I Need To Put You Down For Good? Sasha ask.

I Still Had My Sword In My Hand. I Used It For Support and Stood Back Up. Still Have Some Fight In You. Very Well Then. Allow Me To Finish This Fight Once and For All. My Sword Flew Out of My Hand and Into Hers. What How Did You Do That? Do You Have The Force? I ask.

No. My Suit Can Magnetize Anything. Just Like I How I Stole Your Sword. She Through It To The Ground and Look Dead At Me. Now To Finish This Fight. Her Arms Started Growing Again and She Fired Lighting At Me Again. It Was Even Painful This Time. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Once She Stop. I Fell To The Ground and Wasn't Able To Move.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! YOUR WINNER SARAH!!! Ezra yelled and The Crowd Cheered Again. They Even Started Chanting Her Name Repeatedly. WELL LET'S LIKE HERA LOST AGAIN!!! TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND!!! The Crowd Cheered But I Wasn't Able To Move and Fell Unconscious.

Ezra pov.
I Was Looking At Hera As She Wasn't Moving. GUARDS SEE WHY SHE ISN'T MOVING!!! Leia ordered. Two Guards Went Down To The Floor and Check On Hera. One of Them Lifted One Her Arms and It Fell Back Down. SHE UNCONSCIOUS YOUR HIGHNESS!!! One of Them Yelled. The Crowd Booed and I Started Speaking.

WELL SINCE HERA WANTS TO TAKE A NAP!!! FINE BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!! TAKE HERA BACK TO HER CELL!!! The Guards Pick Her Up and Drag Her Away!!! FOR OUR NEXT BATTLE!!! IT WILL BE FELICIA

VS KADE

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!! The Crowd Cheered As Both Ran Out and Fought Each Other

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!! The Crowd Cheered As Both Ran Out and Fought Each Other. Hera May Be Unconscious For Now but When She Wakes Up. Their Are Challenges Coming Her Way. You Can Be Sure On That.