"12 weeks and 3 days." I told him. Brantley looked down at me. 

"You need to eat more and do less around here." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert, you better get out of my kitchen right now before I hit you with this wood spoon." I told him. Brantley smiled at me. 

"I'm going old woman." Brantley said to me, giving me a kiss. I patted his butt when he was walking away from me. He turned back at me. 

"Do that again and I'm taking you to the bedroom." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"Get the eggs old man!" I told him. Brantley just gave me a wink, and walked out of the cabin. 

"That man." I said to myself. I got everything that I'll be needing to make Brantley his eggs. Plus I'm making biscuits and gravy for him. He's a big man and he needs all the food he can get. I want to ask Brantley about all of them scars he has on his back, but not yet. I have my guest but I don't want to say for sure since I don't know. 

After Brantley and I ate our breakfast he went back outside to get the chores down and I started on cleaning the cabin. I was on my hands and knees scrubbing on the floor when I heard another man yelling. 

"Yo Gilbert you home!" The man yelled. I got up and walked over to the window and saw a man and a woman with a baby and 3 small kids. I walked over to the door. 

"Damn it David you don't need to be yelling." Brantley said to the man. 

"Sorry mate." The man said. I opened up the door and looked out there.

"Uncle Brantley who's that?" The small boy said. 

"Luci, come here. I want you to meet the McRoy family" Brantley said to me. I walked over to him. 

"Everyone this is my wife Luci. Luci this is my best friend David and his wife Meadow, and there wild brew of children. David Jr, he's 12, Carter he's 10, Thomas is 8 and the new baby Meadow is holding is Running Star. He's what 6 months old." Brantley asked David. 

"Almost. Hi nice to meet you." Meadow said to me. I looked at her and smiled. 

"You too." I said to her. 

"Darlin, David and the kids are helping me out today, so Meadow and Running Star is going to stay here with you." Brantley said to me. 

"Yeah that's fine. Please come on in." I said to her. 

"Perfect we can leave now. Darlin we will be back at noon to eat." Brantley said to me. 

"Okay." I said to him, giving him a kiss. 

"Boys be good and listen to your pa and uncle Brantley. You hear me boys." Meadow was telling her children. 

"We will mama." They all said to her. 

"Bye be good woman." David said to his wife. 

"I be good. You keep an eye on my boys you hear me. If something happens to them you will be sleeping in the barn with the live stock." Meadow said to her husband.

"Yes mama." David said to his wife. We waved bye to all the men. 

"Now that they are gone we can gossip. Lord know's I nee a woman to talk too." Meadow said to me walking right into the cabin. Oh, I know she and I will get a long just fine now. 

"So how long have you and Brantley been married." Meadow asked me. I looked at her. 

"If you let me hold that sweet baby I'll tell you everything." I told her. She smiled at me.