Chapter 23

Koi-Koi

-.-

D/C: I own nothing.

-.-

A/N: For the purpose of this chapter only, I will be referring to everyone by their first name. Even if they are in their hero costume.

PS.: If anyone has any ideas for Tenten and Neji's hero costumes and hero names? Please? I'll change this chapter once I have something for them.

Just to make some things clear, this is the list of who went to Konoha for some training and being split into groups.

· Ochaco Uraraka

· Tsuyu Asui

· Momo Yaoyorozu

· Itsuka Kendo

· Ibara Shiozaki

· Eijiro Kirishima

· Katsuki Bakugo

· Mezo Shoji

· Fumikage Tokoyami

· Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

· Shoto Todoroki

· Izuku Midoriya

· Hitoshi Shinso

· Neito Monoma

-.-

"No one is to step foot into the forest without Shikamaru or myself present, is that understood?" Shikaku stood in front of his son's friends/classmates that stood in front of his home. This either the first or second time they have seen the man that stood in front of them. Some were intimidated, excited, or just wondering why they shouldn't step foot into the forest. "The last person that entered the place is buried out there somewhere, cursing my son's name."

The only people that laughed at the joke were Choji and Ino, who were in the home waiting for the others to arrive. Shikamaru only rolled his eyes at his father's words but did not say anything about it. It wasn't exactly a massive secret to the higher-ups what he did to a murderous god-obsessed villain. He'll have to figure out how to evade the questions about it later from the others on the subject.

"If you are to go anywhere into the village, at least travel in pairs and tell someone of your whereabouts. However, I advise you to not wander off there without my son or one of his friends to guide you." Shikaku continued on, he then leveled his gaze with all the teens. He made several of the teens take several gulps at his serious tone and how his eyes showed promise of future pain. "You are here as a guest to my clan, whatever you do will reflect upon us."

Everyone peeked over at Katsuki, all of them knowing that he would be the one to cause some sort of trouble for everyone involved. Katsuki, for his own part, ignored the stares. The hero has his respects and plans on doing his best to act respectfully... to a degree.

"Other than that..." Shikaku shrugged, all previous mood gone, replaced with his tired and lethargic self. "Welcome to my home, Yoshino is finishing making everyone a late lunch and would be ready within the next hour. Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino will take you all to the guest rooms. You'll be split into three groups, as there are only three guest rooms available at this moment. There will be no fighting, no killing and don't wake me up unless someone is dying, the village is under attack or something is wrong with the deer."

-.-

"This place is amazing..." Izuku said awe as Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino lead everyone to their respective rooms. Walking through the home, it was kept very traditional yet had some modern moments to it. There were maps, tapestries, or paintings hanging around the home that caught everyone's attention. More so on the maps than anything else. "How old are they?"