Chapter 9

Koi-Koi

-.-

D/C: I own nothing.

-.-

"Can't believe I'm doing this..."

"Everything is set for Sensei to take over you responsibilities. He will be in contact if anything comes to his attention that requires your attention."

"I know... Tell me again why I am doing this?"

"Because you love me~"

-.-

Shikamaru shoved his grade report in his backpack before anyone could take a notice of it. Today, Aizawa-sensei released the rankings of class, showing everyone where they are in terms of grades. Everyone received their privately, but it quickly became evident on figuring out who has the highest and lowest in the class.

He found out Ino is tied with Momo ranking second while Choji is ranked eleventh in the class in terms of current grades. No one as of yet could get what his grade is but by the looks of suspicion everyone is giving him, they are starting to suspect what he is ranked compared to the rest of them. Even so, everyone should be studying and keeping a low profile, like he and the others are doing right now.

Keeping low... is a drag.

Ino has been making fast friends with the other troublesome women in the class, even going as far to inviting them to the apartment for the occasional "Girl Time" or "Study Parties." Choji and himself were always kicked out at this time which resulted with them going to Izuku's apartment who's mother welcomed them with open arms. Thinking of Izuku...

The poor kid still has no clue what happened the other day and everyone that had witnessed what had happened refuses to bring it up. A small part of him feels bad for Izuku but the other part of him can't help but snort. Ino had to have see something in Izuku's head to piss her enough to do what she had done. Looking over to see Izuku to only see him trying to get Katsuki from storming towards the Nara, with his own report clenched in his hands.

"LET ME FUCKING GO, FUCKING DEKU!"

"Don't do it, Kacchan! Could someone help me!" Izuku pleaded out, fortunately for him, Eijiro and Denki quickly came to the help.

Shikamaru didn't bother to hide a heavy sigh, he needed to go to one of the private rooms to have another therapy secession with his uncle who has special permission to visit the school for this very reason. Once a week. That was the deal he made with the man and it appears what they are doing are helping him deal with the nightmares and actually getting a full night of sleep. With a shake of his head, Shikamaru swung his backpack over his shoulder and made his way out of class.

Aizawa gave him a cut nod as he watched the teen leave the classroom, it was that time of week and the student needed to do another therapy secession. At least the brat is dealing with his problems head on right now than later in life. Perhaps he won't get mentally messed up like many heroes who refuse to seek help. Looking back at the rest of the class to see Bakugo being held back by his group of friends before he could attack Nara. Apparently, something about demanding to know just how smart Nara is compared to him. Eh, either way, from what he read in Nara's records... it will take a while for everyone to catch up to him fully.

-.-

"I still have visions of what happened to Asuma-sensei. He's blood... everywhere." Shikamaru looked down at his hands as he recounted seeing his mentor be killed off in front of him. "I spent the first few days wallowing, thinking over what could have been different. After talking to my dad... I spent the next two weeks planning on taking down Hidan and Kakuzo."