Chapter 17

Koi-Koi

-.-

D/C: I own nothing.

-.-

"You two are never going to be worth anything."

Shikamaru stared up at his academy instructor, hating how the man's sickly sweet smile. This wasn't the first time someone had made the comment to him, he was a rather easy target to those that hated his father and the fact everyone keeps thinking he's quirkless. Even if people are treated equally with or without a quirk, there are still…several individuals that do not share that view. For example, the supposed nice academy instructor.

It was one thing to say something to him, but to say it to his friend. That was a huge no-no. Looking over at his friend, he motioned for him to go else where. After all, it wasn't a school day and the man had cornered them just to say those words. Wasn't the first time either… Well, they would leave but it appeared the horrible man had brought alone several friends to back him up. Many of which Shikamaru recognized to be the ones that hold very horrible grudges against Naruto for whatever reason. Taking in a deep breath, Shikamaru motioned for his friend to hide behind him. "You guys are troublesome…"

It was later that week Iruka Umino became the new Academy Instructor and he began to wonder why everyone seemed to fear the young Nara Heir…

-.-

Shikamaru took in a deep breath as he tried to figure out why he was picked by the League of Villains. Far as he was concerned, he made it rather clear when he went up against Stain that he was a huge no go for villainy. If they wanted someone with a Shadow quirk, they could have just captured anyone from his clan. Capturing him is a horrible mistake, considering who he's directly related to.

"We've heard you went up against the Zombie Duo…"

Ah... of course that's going to bite him in the ass in some way or another.

-.-

"Ino, Choji, and Gaara are going to be giving us information from their side. We'll use it to help us get Shikamaru out of there."

"How sure are you, Akimichi-san and Yamanaka-san will be able to do so?"

"They are Shikamaru's closes friends and comrades, they will come through with the information."

"Tell me again, why the fuck are you leading us?" Katsuki cursed out, glaring at the small group that was created to locate and retrieve Shikamaru Nara.

Izuki expression turned serious but before he could respond Shoto bluntly stated. "You're only here because you're furious Shikamaru saved you."

"Tch, what the hell did you just say, Icy-Hot!" Katsuki growled out to the red-white head.

Fumikage only shook his head. "This is not the time to fight within ourselves, we have clear our heads of this darkness to rescue our friend."

"Shh! Ino is calling." Eijiro hushed everyone before he put his phone on speaker.

"Eijiro? Do you hear me?"