Chapter 4: Grimm Vs Giratina

*Third Person POV*

Grimm came flying out of the woods, his massive sword swinging fast and hard. Before it could even come close to cutting Giratina, one of the black tendrils twisted around it, holding it in place.

Grimm released the sword from his grip and swung a fist at Giratina's face. One more tendril came flying up from Giratina's back, impaling through and wrapping around Grimm's arm. It stabbed itself into his shoulder, causing him to grit his teeth in pain.

One of Giratina's tendrils stabbed itself into his leg, and began to lift him into the air. Fighting the tendrils' grip, Grimm held no power over the ancient god's power. He was easily picked up like a child's rag doll and thrown to the ground.

Dust shot up around him, as a massive crater formed where he was slammed harshly into the dirt and mud.

Now standing far above his Grimm hybrid clone, Giratina crushed the sword in his grip, cracking it two completely. He threw the to pieces into the crater, next to Grimm.

Grimm pushed himself up from his position, grimm blood pouring from his wounds. As he looked up towards Giratina, he felt something he had not felt before. An emotion.

Fear.

Grimm charged at Giratina, who merely disappeared into his own shadow. Grimm ran past him and Giratina shot out from the ground, shooting a Shadow Ball into his back. Grimm fell to the ground, but jumped back up, charging at Giratina once more.

His own tendrils shot out in an attempt to kill Giratina, but he disappeared into the shadows once again.

Giratina appeared behind him, all six tendrils launching through his chest, legs, and stomach. They lifted him into the air, beginning to pull him apart.

"This time, I'll ensure you're in too many pieces to be put back together."

Giratina's voice was tired, cold, yet still carried a hint of pleasure. A horrifying pleasure, that sent shivers down the spine of anyone who had one.

Grimm felt his body begin to be pulled into pieces, as each of Giratina's tendrils pulled in different directions. His skin began to tear, muscles pulling apart, and he began to lose feeling in his nerves.

"I... SHALL... NOT... DIE!"

Grimm's words echoed through the woods, as his body was ripped in six pieces and his blood was sprayed everywhere.

The glow in Y/n's eyes died down and his tendrils disappeared. He began to stumble and groan, before falling face down in the dirt, unmoving.