nct dream ; reaction

Start from the beginning

"hurry up and get out unless you wanna watch me use the bathroom" Jaemin folded his arms.

"alright" the couple both got out as fast as they could.

——————————————————————

Donghyuck

So you and nct dream were on a camping trip. it was early in the morning and Jeno thought it would be a great idea to make out in the tent. he said it was something he had always wanted to try, so you went along with it. During the hot make out session, Jeno took off his shirt along with yours as well. When suddenly the tent got unzipped and then zipped.

"jeno, I left my brush inside your bag I totally forgot about it" Donghyuck was inside the tent.

"oh my god" he looked at you and Jeno.

Jeno covered you with his body since the blankets were quite far to be reached at the moment.

"Donghyuck, I think Jeno has my earbuds. I'm gonna see" Chenle's voice could be heard from outside our tent.

"no! no! no!" the three of you all shouted which caused Chenle to get curious.

"what's wrong? Chenle started to unzip the tent.

Donghyuck started to panic because you were half naked. There wasn't enough time to grab the blanket to hide you, so Donghyuck took off his sweater and threw it at Jeno.

"what the-"

"cover her!" Donghyuck scolded, Jeno used Donghyucks sweater to cover up his girlfriend's upper half.

"woah" Chenle's popped his head in to see a half naked Jeno and the golden hair Donghyuck.

"why are you is jeno on top of y/n? why are you here hyuck?" Chenle asked which no one had an answer to.

"uhh they just wanted me to help them put some ointment on their backs, they have really big mosquito bites" you said hoping that Chenle would buy the story.

"oh could you do me too y/n? I think I have a big one on my left shoulder" Chenle asked and you nodded.

"alright thank you y/n!" he zipped up the tent and left.

"whew" Jeno huffed out.

"thanks Donghyuck" you thanked the tan boy.

"nice bra" Donghyuck smirked.

"Donghyuck get out!" Jeno shoved the boy.

——————————————————————

Chenle

It was currently 12:56 in the morning. you, Jeno and the rest of the dream were having a sleepover at Chenles house. the rest of the boys knocked out in the living room while watching an action movie but you and Jeno haven't fallen asleep yet. Jeno took you the kitchen and you both got a glass of water to drink. he placed you on the kitchen counter and rubbed your thighs. things started to escalate quickly when suddenly a loud gasps was heard.

"oh my gosh!" Chenle looked at the two.

"my kitchen!"

"your making love in my kitchen!" Chenle seemed like he was dying.

"shhh shh! chenle shush!" Jeno quickly shushed him up.

"I'll buy you ice cream for a whole two weeks if you don't tell anyone" Jeno bribed him.

"fine" Chenle accepted.

"I want jeno to wear a dress tomorrow too" Chenle folded his arms.

"what-" Jeno looked at you.

"fine" you accepted.

"babe!" Jeno whined.

—————————————————————

Jisung

you and Jeno were in the practice room. It was just you and Jeno in there nobody else. So you both took this opportunity to make out. in the middle of the makeout session, the door swung open to reveal the youngest.

"oh my god Jisung!" Jeno quickly moved away from you.

"h-hi" Jisung awkwardly stood there.

"should I leave?" Jisung awkwardly says.

"we'll buy you ice cream!" Jeno quickly got off of you.

"o-okay" Jisung stuttered.

Jisung stood by the doorway for a couple of minutes. he wished that he didn't walk in and that he actually went with Renjun to the store instead.

"uhh Jisung are you okay?" you asked him as he shuddered and nodded.

a/n: we are so close to 1k thank you so much for reading my book and I hope you keep readying and enjoying them!