CHAPTER 12

I'll be here
_

Jimin POV

It's been 3 months since her birthday party. I can still remember it like was just yesterday. After that i rarely can go out to malls or go to the restaurant with my friends. There's nothing intresting happening recently. It's just so boring. To make it worse, i am single. I don't have anyone with me. Unlike some of my friends. So everytime i'm sad i will always reminice the party. These days when i get sad, i will always try my best not to get depressed again. I don't wanna be sad. I wanna be happy. And the only thing that's making me happy is dancing and singing. Sometimes i think of being a kpop idol.

Many hours later. I was cooking my lunch for today, but suddenly my phone rang. So i answered it, and it was Y/N.

"Oh! Hello Y/N How are you doing?" i ask.

"Well, not really good. How about you?" she said.

"I'm doing good but sounds like you're not doing fine." i said.

"Well, Kook and i are fighting earlier and i feel sad. Can i come ober to your apartment and stay there until we figure this out." she said.

"Of course!" i said.

Hours passed. While i was watching TV, someone suddenly knock at the door. I took a peek on the peek hole. It was Y/N. So i opened the door. It looks like she were crying she dropped her bag outside the door and suddenly she hugged me. So i hugged her back. She just cried at my shoulders while hugging me. So i also rubbed her back. Then she pulled back and wiped her tears. So i carried all her stuff at the guest room.

Y/N POV

After he carried all my things to the guest room. I sat on the bed and just wondering thoughts on my mind. Jimin then sat right next to me. He ask me if they were something wrong? Then i answered with nothing.

"Just tell me if you need something, okay?" he said.

So i just went and scroll to my social media. Later on a smell something yummy. So i went outside the room and walk towards the kitchen. Then i saw Jimin cooking soup for the two of us. He cooked soup because it's cold outside.

So he offered me a sit and we ate allyhe soup. Jimin suddenly asked me many questions.

"What happened to Jungkook and you?" He asked.

I sighed. "Well, it was when he got drunk and i saw him with ohter girls that night. So we kinda fight." I said.

"Just spit all the bad things. Cuz i'll be here listening." He said then smiled.

"Thank you for being with me. You're the best bestfriend i could ever have." I said sweetly then hugged him. Then he hugged me back.

I was just watching TV, then Jimin just suddenly approached me. He sat next to me and gave me popcorns. Then he just suddenly talked.

"So what's your plans?" He ask while still munching the popcorns.

At first i was confused. "To be honest i don't have plans." I sighed.

Then he just said "it's ok." So we finished the whole movie. Then we both fell asleep at the couch.

Jimin POV

I opened my eyes. My shoulder felt heavy. I took a glance to my shoulder and saw Y/N head. She is still sleeping so i was moving slowly. I carefully put her head to a pillow, and she looks like she is cold, so i decided to put a blanket for her. Since she is still asleep, i decided to make a breakfast for the two of us. My plan was to go to my mom since it's weekend. But i was still wondering how.

I placed the pancakes in the center table. Then she finally wakes up. She walked downstairs and greeted me good morning. I then invited her to eat the pancakes i made. We finished all the pancakes. So i ask her if it's okay if i will go to my mom's house. She just said yes.

It was already afternoon. So i drived to my mom's house. After a long trip, we finally arrived. I kissed my mom on the cheeks and my mom kissed me back in my forehead. My mom also hugged Y/N.

"It's been a long time since we last seen each other." She said to Y/N.

So we just did a little chit-chat with each other. Then time just passed by. We have to finally go back to my apartment.

After a couple minutes of driving we finally arrived. A couple of hours later, i saw Y/N crying on her bed. I ask her what happened. So she said nothing.

"Y/N please tell the truth. I said i'm here to listen just like what you did to me." I said.

"Jungkook is breaking up with me." Y/N said while looking down.

"I dont understand why." She added. I saw tears falling to her cheek.

So i hold her hand and hugged her. I felt her wet tears in my shoulder. When i went through a hard time, she was there to help me. Now, she is in a hard time. So i'll be here to help her. And i promised that.

"Y/N i just understand that many things are meant to be broken. Because it will always be replace with a better one." I said.

"If you feel sad. I'll be here to listen. Just like what you did to me in those times i was weak, you helped me overcome my sadness. Now your the one who is sad, so i'll help you with this. Were in this together." I added.