CHAPTER 8

Seeing you again
_

Jimin POV

It's been 1 month since we did not talk to each other. I already left my work and apply to other job, so that i won't see her anymore. To make it worst my depression is back. I was suppose to tell mom about my depression last week. But i did not, because of what happened to us. I told Taehyung on what happened 1 week ago. At frst he was mad because he now knows that i like Y/N. He then forgive me for being mad. I also told him that my depression is worser than before.
He comforted me. I was relieved he wasn't anymore. I just hope this feeling ends.

Y/N POV

It's already 5 months. He now goes to a diffrent job.He also blocked me at all my social medias. He never answers when i call or text him. I bet his depression is even worser. I'm mad at myself, i was suppose to say i like him, but he didn't make me finish my sentence. He just run off and leave. I hope this ends.

Many days later. Tae texted me that he's having a party tomorrow night because it's his cousin's birthday and i'm invited at the party. Many thoughts was in my head 'I hope Jimin is not there.' 'Well of course he is not going to be there, he hates parties.' I slap my face. I told myself i have move on to him.

Jimin POV

While i was watching tv. My phone had notification. It was Taehyung texting me about his party. He is having a party tomorrow and i'm invited. I was very excited for tomorrow night, because i've been doing nothing this past few weeks. Now i can finally have fun like before. I will have so much fun. So that i will forget Y/N.

It is now 4 at the afternoon. I was planning to buy a clothes for the party. So i drive straight to the mall. I then grab some drink. Hours later i bought a pair of vans shoes, a chanel shirt and a off white fanny pack. I was so ready for tomorrow night.

Y/N POV

I was thinking i should shop on what i will wear for tomorrow since my clothes are not that great. While i was shopping i notice a familiar guy walk pass me. He sat on a bench holding his phone. As i look closer to the guy, it was Jimin! I rush to the exit. So that he wouldn't see me. I bought new pair of gucci shoes and a chanel t-shirt.

*The Party*

Jimin POV

It was already 8pm so i decided to go to the party. I arrive at the party they were people dancing everywhere. I saw Taehyung, i approached him. He welcomed me. I ask Tae if Y/N is here. He said no. I was so relieved. We were just hanging out and having fun.

Y/N POV

I was wearing my chanel shirt, vans shoes, black ripped jeans and a glasses. I walk inside Tae's house it was already 8:30pm i kinda was late. As i arrive i saw Jungkook first. I ask Jungkook where's Tae and he said at the bar drinking. I walk fast to the bar. I was suppose to join Tae but i saw Tae, Jennie, Rosé and Jimin! I stop for a moment. While the three of them was talking slowly pull Tae's hand then i pulled him upstairs.

"Tae, why is Jimin here?" i ask.

"Well, it was so hard who to pick between you two." he said a lil drunk.

"What do you mean?!?" i ask again.

"If i invited you, and i will not invite Jimin. He would bead at me. Vice versa. You too will mad." he said then he just run downstairs and continued having fun.

I did not know what to do. Should i have fun or should i not because Jimin is here. I just ignored all that thought and walk downstairs. I decided to have fun. Since Tae is with Jimin. Then i should have fun with Kookie. We were all dancing and drinking.

Many hours later the party was over. Everybody left except for me, Tae, Kook, Jimin, Jennie and Jin. Tae and Jimin were so drunk. So Kook and i helped Tae to put him upstairs to his bed, while Jin and Jennie helped Jimin. So Jimin slept at the guest room. While me and Jennie sleep to the other guest room. Jin and Kook just sleep at the couch.

Jimin POV

I opened my eyes. My head ache so much. I wandered the place. It's not my house. Where am i?
Kook then opened the door. I ask him where i was. He told me i was drunk yesterday, that's why i am sleeping at Tae's guest room. Kook and i went downstairs. He offered me some water. I sat on the couch with Jin.

"Breakfast is ready everyone!" Jennie shouted.

So we all went to the table. Then i saw Tae and Y/N going towards us. I was so shock to see Y/N. But i just ignored her. We all finish our breakfast. Unfortunetly Jennie and Jin have to leave. So it was just Me, Tae, Jimin and Kook. Tae suggested we should go to the movies. We all agreed.

While Kook and Y/N was going to the leaving room i held Tae's hand and ask him why is she here? He then answered that she helped him yesterday when he was drunk. It was also late at night.

"Jimin can you just forgive her?" Tae said.

"No. She just rejected me like that." i said.

"Well, i know you have moved on but the real question is, have you completely moved on?" he said then smirked.

That one question made me froze and speechless. I did not know what to answer. He then run to the living room.