CHAPTER 6

I wanna be with you everyday
_

*Next day*

Y/N POV

I woke up early than my alarm. So i decided to turn it off. I did all my morning routine. I rushed straight to my car and drive to my work.

I work as a cashier in a coffee shop close to my apartment.Well, everybody knows i have a job but they did not know where is my work place. My work is only a summer job. Since it's still summer. My mom said that i have to work so that i can earn money for my next school year. Instead of just doing nothing. It's just been a couple of weeks since i started my job.

Jimin POV

Why did i told her about Taehyung. I kinda regret what i said. Still though i asked her out today, so i made the first move. I bet i will win Y/N's heart instead Taehyung will have her heart. But i know our friendship will break through this. I just need to forget all of that and focus to what's important. Maybe i should get a job. I only have a couple dollars in my wallet.

I called my mom and asked what's the summer job that i can apply to. She said it would be a cashier in a coffee shop. She also told me that she was a cashier before when she was just a teen like me. I thank my mom for that recommendation. After i called her. I was thinking if i should tell her about my depression since it's been 3 months since dad died. But i don't know in what way should i tell her. Should i talk to her in personal or should i just call her.

But i stopped and think about it later.

Y/N POV

It was pretty early so i didn't expect there will be many costumer. Well, i was wrong they were many people in the coffee shop unlike before. I already know i have to do overtime, especially when there is many people in the shop. I realize that Jimin texted me yesterday. That's the time i don't know what to do.

Jimin POV

I was finding the nearest shop in my apartment. I found out that there was a close coffee shop near Y/N place, so i decided to just apply their. Since i want to see her everyday. It took me 5 minutes to go there. As i arrive at the coffee shop i saw a lot of people. I went to see the manager. The manager told me that i an hired and that i have to work now. Especially there is many people in the shop today. The manager told me the other cashiers in the shop. It was Irene, me and Y/N. I was so surprise when he said Y/N name. Now i can definetly see her everyday.

Y/N POV

One guy caught my eye. He was bringing many files and because of many people his half face was half covered. He was very familiar but i can't guess who it is. I saw my manager talking to a guy, but still i can only see he guys back. As he turned around, i was shock when i found out it was JIMIN!

After a few minutes he's clothes changed into a cashier clothes like mine.

Jimin POV

When the manger gave me the clothes, i asked if there is a uniform that is long sleeves. I was relieve when he said yes. Especially my wounds are still not healed yet. I casually walk toward my place. I was in the center of the two girls. I glance at Y/N to see if she notices me but it looks like she so focus on her job. So i just continoued doing what i was doing.

Y/N POV

Jimin just casually walk in the center of me and Irene. I was so surprised when he did not even say hi to the both of us. I just continoued doing my job. I was glancing every minute to see if he notices me, but he did not. So i stopped on making him notice me.

Jimin POV

I took a glance and caught her glancing at me. So i played a joke on her. I'll act like i did not notice her, but i really did. Few minutes have passed she stop taking a glance on me.