CHAPTER 2

I want to make you happy
_

Y/N POV

I wake up from my loud alarm on my phone. I'm going to be late. I wear my hoodie and ripped jeans. I rushed eating my breakfast. I also bought myself a starbucks drink.

I drive as fast as i can so that i can't be late. I finally arrived at my school. I was relieved i wasn't late. I called Taehyung and asked him where Jimin is?

He said Jimin is in the boys restroom. So i waited for Jimin in the hallway. Hour has passed class already started. I did not see Jimin anywhere. So i just rush to my first semester.

Class finally ended. I followed Taehyung and Jimin heading out the campus. I approach the two of them and asked them if we could talk?

They said yes. So i give them i ride on my car and we went to a coffee shop. I gave them free drinks. They thanked me.

"Jimin i know your secret." i said seriously.

"I know that you have depression." i said nervously, because i don't know what his answers is going to be.

Jimin POV

Please don't say anything about depression. I hope she doesn't know about it. *gulp*

"What!?!? Pfft no way!" i said with crack voice

"Jimin i'm here to comfort you."
She said with a sweet voice.

I can feel a drop of sweat drips off my face.
"Taehyung did you tell her?!" i said slightly mad.

"Let me explain. I kinda said it on accident, and she promised me she will not tell the secret to  anyone." he said nervously.

"Fine." i sighed.
"I have depression, but i'm begging you to not tell it to anyone. Y/N promise me." i said.

Y/N POV

Jimin finally told me the truth. I'm happy he did not keep it to himself.

"I promise, pinky promise." i said sweetly and smiled.

Me, Jimin and Taehyung are the only one who knows the secret. I know Jimin's secret but he doesn't know my secret. But for now i need to make him feel comfortable around me. I feel like he just needed to talk to someone all the time.

I told Jimin that if he needs someone to talk to, i'll be here to listen.

Jimin POV

Y/N said if i need someone to talk to, she'll be with me listening. I regreted when i got mad at Taehyung earlier. I think Taehyung did a great job telling her my secret. Atleast i have someone to talk to. Cuz Taehyung is always busy. So when he doesn't have time to listen to me i still have Y/N with me.

I'm glad i have friends who fights with me and protected me from suiciding or making myself even sadder. I just hope this ends.

Y/N POV

I'm glad he doesn't feel awkward around me or mad at me. Unlike earlier. I just want to help him by  letting all the pain, the burden, the sorrow away from him. I want him to be comfortable with me when we talk. I wish his depression will end. So that i can truly see his true colors again. I want to see the bubbly, little and cute Park Jimin. I want to see him smile. Like he doesn't have any problem at all. I will never get over at how i thought he was the most positive man i know turned out to be the most saddest man i have met. Now i need to focus on making him happy. I need to forget all those questions and just relax.