Chapter 1

-Percy-

I can't believe I've had peace in my life for a whole year. It's unbelievable.  I wonder when the gods will mess it up again?

"Percy? Are you alright?" I heard snapping myself out of my trance.

Annabeth was looking at me curiously. I smirked as I thought about what could be going on through her head.

"I'm perfectly fine. I was just realizing that we have had peace in our life for a solid year today," I said with a smile.

She smiled, "It's been nice. But who knows how much longer that's going to last."

"Well, I may know."

We both turned around and saw Thalia walking over to us.

"Thalia? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the Hunters." Annabeth asked as we turned around to face her.

"Well, I was until Lady Artemis teleported me here without even telling me why," she said with a groan.

We then heard a pop and another groan behind us. We all turned around and saw Nico sat down on the ground with a scowl on his face.

"Gods, Dad..." he mumbled.

"What's up, Nico?" I asked as the three of us walked over to him.

"My father just teleported me here for who knows what," he replied as he got rid of the scowl on his face.

"Huh, that's weird. Thalia was just teleported here because of the same thing..." Annabeth said as she looked at him curiously.

"Well, hopefully, we will find out what this is all about soon enough. Chiron has been locking himself in his office for days," I said as I glanced at the Big House doors.

We all talked for a little while and just walked around the camp. We trained a little bit in the arena and then headed to the Mess Hall for dinner. 

When we got to the Mess Hall we went to our tables and ate. I looked over at the Zeus and Hades table and I'm not gonna lie it was weird having people sit there. As I was eating I realized Chiron was watching me, Thalia, and Nico very intently. I just ignored it though and ate my dinner in somewhat peace.

***

It was after the campfire and Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and I were all walking together to our cabins when Chiron walked over to us.

"I need to speak with Ms. Grace, Mr. Di Angelo, and Mr. Jackson," he said as he looked at the three of us.

"Uhm, ok sir. I'll see you guys later?" Annabeth said.

I gave her a quick hug and then watched as she walked off to her cabin.

"Follow me."

The four of us headed into the Big House and Chiron's office. We all sat down and Chiron looked us over.

"There's another magical world out there. One of wizards, witches, trolls, goblins, and much more. The wizards and witches have called for the Olympian's help. But, they are sending you three to help them instead. Now you will be leaving tomorrow morning since you need to get supplies for school-"

"Wait, wait, wait. We're going to school? A wizard school? We're demigods! Not wizards and witches! Besides what do these people need us for anyways?!" I exclaimed.

"An evil wizard has risen and they need your help to defeat him. He has many followers and he is one of the most powerful wizards there ever was. But you must not call him by his name. Say his name and you will most likely be dead." Chiron replied with a look that could kill.

I look over at the other two and they are standing there in disbelief.

"Alright well at least tell me this, when does the school year start? It won't start tomorrow since that's when we are getting supplies," Thalia asked.

"You will leave on the Hogwarts Express on September first. You will each be staying with a family with students at the school your age. Since you are seventeen you will all be in your seventh year. Athena will bless you each with every piece of knowledge about the wizarding world even if some are unuseful." Chiron replied.

"Do the families know who we are?" Nico asked.

"No, they do not. They think you are wizards and witches from a school called Olympia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Wait when is Athena blessing us?" I asked.

We then all heard a pop come from behind us. We turned around and saw Athena with three grey spheres floating in front of her, "Right now would be a good time don't you think Mr. Jackson?" 

I sighed, "Yeah sure. What do we have to lose?"

The goddess smirked which surprised me but then I realized this was going to hurt. The three of us faced the goddess and she threw the spheres towards us. I screamed as I felt the knowledge burn into me. I saw flashes of moments in history involving the wizarding world. After what felt like hours of pain blinded me I finally was able to stand straight up and look at the goddess.

Chiron had us take a test on the wizarding world and all three of us got perfect scores. Also, Athena got rid of all of our dyslexia so we can read perfectly fine.

"Now the three of you must head to bed and get ready for tomorrow. Dionysus will be teleporting the three of you to the families but it will look like you had used apparition."

We all nodded and headed to our cabins. I change out of my camp shirt and I change into a blue shirt and some differents shorts that were comfier. I put the old clothes into a drawer and then fell onto my bed and fell asleep.