The Entire Book in One Chapter

Intro

You must have heard of a TV show called "The Loud House". It's about an 11 year old white haired boy with ten sisters. Oh. Wait. Of course you know. Who doesn't know? Well, yes maybe some people won't know, but if you are one of the few people to not know what is The Loud House, well why did you click on this? Go and watch some Loud House.

Now, let the story continue. What if I were to tell you that the Louds aren't just ideas created by Chris Savino. What if they were real. Yup. You read that right.

Now, you might be thinking, "The author is out of his mind!". Well, you have the right to be thinking that. And maybe you're right.

And one last thing. The only things that Chris Savino did invent were names. No, their true names are not what you see on TV. Neither is Royal Woods. The names are just there to hide their identity.

The "story" that you shall read next is concerning Lucy. She is hiding a big secret. A secret that were thought to be myths. And myths to cover up myths. Just myth over myth over myth...

Here is the preview. Welcome to :
"Lucy Loud's secret"

Lucy's P.O.V.

They didn't trust me... now I'm back to hiding. In the vents. All alone. Becoming the most wanted person to die in Michigan all of a sudden. Suddenly, the building started shaking. An earthquake! Then, the building collapsed. You have no idea how terrifying it is to fall 100 feet. As I got out of the remains of the collapsed building and corpses, from the corner of my eye, I saw a person charging at me. Is this the end?

Part One: Hidden

Lucy's secret is hidden.

Chapter One

Now

Lucy's P.O.V.

I talked to Edmund again. I seriously don't know if I can keep a secret like this any longer.

"Oh, Edmund, what should I do?" I asked. He didn't answer, of course.

If only my secret wasn't so dangerous to me. I went to the bathroom. I needed to fix my bangs. I can't let them see what's under my bangs. Once I finished setting up my bangs, I went out of the bathroom. I saw Lynn charging at me.

"Move out of the way! Going in the bathroom!" Lynn shouted.

I wasn't fast enough and she knocked into me and she fell down on me.

"Dang it Lucy, I had burritos for a midnight snack last night and I really need to let it go!" Lynn said.

"Sorry that I wasn't fast enough." I responded.

I realized that my bangs weren't covering my eyes anymore. I tried my best to cover my eyes.

"Say, Lucy, aren't your eyes a little different? They looked red" Lynn asked

"No, no, you must have been mistaken. Maybe while you crashed, you imagined things." I said, still covering my eyes with my hands.

"Hmmm. Are you alright?"

"Maybe you should check yourself." I told her, hoping that she went to see if she would be alright.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She replied as she went to the bathroom

That was a close one, I thought. I haven't been that close before. Not even when we fight.

Great. I can't use the mirror in the bathroom to make my bangs cover my eyes well. I'll just have to do it by touch. After setting up my bangs again, I went downstairs. I was a little hungry.