Chapter three

Now

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was standing at the top of the stairs. This is where it happened. At the middle of the staircase. Luan. It's been four years. Four years. I have never forgotten it. The worst thing that has ever happened to me up till this day. I always checked the ceiling to the stairs ever since that incident. I saw the trap multiple times before it activated ever since that happened. I checked the ceiling. Nothing. Good, I can go down safely.

Leni's P.O.V.

I saw Lucy walk in the kitchen.

“Hi Lucy!” I said

“Hello.” She answered.

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Just looking for something to eat.”
She responded, opening the fridge.

She took one of Dad's leftover cheeseball and ate it. When she opened her mouth to take another bite, I saw Lucy's a little bigger than usual teeth. I’m no dentist, but teeth aren't usually that size. At the same time, everybody's teeth are different. A boy at the elementary school had giant buckteeth.

Luna's P.O.V.

I just finished playing a song on the guitar. Luan was scribbling some stuff in a notebook. Probably planning her next prank. I suddenly heard a loud BOOM coming from the hallway. I went out to investigate. I saw Lori heading out of her room too. Lisa came out of her room, all scuffed and dirty. She had a few bruises and cuts.

“Siblings!” Lisa shouted.

All the Louds came out of their rooms. I saw Lucy and Leni at the bottom of the stairs.

“Now that I have everybody's attention, I have some important information concerning our safety. The reason my room exploded again is that my endangerment detector has found out that a very dangerous supernatural being is near the proximities of the neighborhood. The danger was so high as my machine exploded. We have to be extra cautious.” She explained

Lucy's P.O.V.

As soon as Lisa said the word supernatural, I started to quiver in fear. It can’t be that… no. It can’t.

“Hey, where's Lily?” I hear Lincoln ask.

“Wait, she's in Lisa's room!” Lori shouted.

I saw Lori run towards Lisa's room. Everybody had a worried look on their faces.