Chapter one

Now

Lucy's P.O.V.

I talked to Edmund again. I seriously don't know if I can keep a secret like this any longer.

"Oh, Edmund, what should I do?" I asked. He didn't answer, of course.

If only my secret wasn't so dangerous to me. I went to the bathroom. I needed to fix my bangs. I can't let them see what's under my bangs. Once I finished setting up my bangs, I went out of the bathroom. I saw Lynn charging at me.

"Move out of the way! Going in the bathroom!" Lynn shouted.

I wasn't fast enough and she knocked into me and she fell down on me.

"Dang it Lucy, I had burritos for a midnight snack last night and I really need to let it go!" Lynn said.

"Sorry that I wasn't fast enough." I responded.

I realized that my bangs weren't covering my eyes anymore. I tried my best to cover my eyes.

"Say, Lucy, aren't your eyes a little different? They looked red" Lynn asked

"No, no, you must have been mistaken. Maybe while you crashed, you imagined things." I said, still covering my eyes with my hands.

"Hmmm. Are you alright?"

"Maybe you should check yourself." I told her, hoping that she went to see if she would be alright.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She replied as she went to the bathroom

That was a close one, I thought. I haven't been that close before. Not even when we fight.

Great. I can't use the mirror in the bathroom to make my bangs cover my eyes well. I'll just have to do it by touch. After setting up my bangs again, I went downstairs. I was a little hungry.