This Is What You Wanted

Colby stared straight at me with a huge grin on his face. He starts to laugh. And laugh. And laugh. AND LAUGH!

"C-colby WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" I shout.

His grin slowly turned to a disappointed frown. His arms and head dropped down and his back hunched over, knife still in hand.

"This is what you wanted" he mumbled in a gravely, hoarse voice.

I turned around and quickly ran in the opposite direction tears flowing down my face. I hear the laughs of the children again, almost like they're taunting me!

The laughs got louder and louder until I couldn't hear myself think! And then it stopped, as did I. The red atmosphere changed back to black, then to white. I look around. What the fuck is going on?

Suddenly, the atmosphere goes back to red, black, then white, over, and over. When it changed to white, I saw Colby, still hunched over with the knife in his hand. His neck snapped up to look right at me with a giant smile on his face and blank white eyes. Blood was drenched on his hands and chin and it was coloured black in contrast to the white atmosphere.

I cry maniacally. The atmosphere starts to flicker fast between the three colours. Each time it goes to white, Colby gets closer. I drop to my knees, still crying, begging Colby to stop. He doesn't. He comes closer, and closer until he's right in front of me. I look up at his bloody manically grinned face and yell,

"STOP!"

"this is what you wanted..."

Colby finally replied, and grabbed my hair and dragged me back to my dads dead body. He threw me in my dads puddle of blood and screeched

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!"

He jumps on top of me and rips off my shirt.

"STOP STOP STOP!" I keep shouting. He doesn't stop

He gets really close to my face with the knife in between our mouths. He puts out his tongue and slides the knife across it, making himself bleed. Blood oozed out of his tongue, then he pressed the knife against my neck and forced me to make out with him, on my dads blood. The atmosphere still flickering. I couldn't take it anymore. Quickly, I grabbed his arm which had the knife on my neck and pressed down, cutting my throat.

Colby has made me die twice.

Colby gets up from y/n's dead body, dissatisfied. But it turned into another creepy grin and to another creepy laugh. He jumps back on and cuts the body up.

But the knife disappears. It fades to smoke. Colby looks at the absent knife and begins to worry, soon my dads head and body fade to smoke and soon enough, all of me. Colby is really worried, but in an instant, he fades to smoke too. Everything fades to smoke.

I wake.

(credits to my friend adam who wrote this since i was lazy thank you for helping me)