The Confussion

As I faded into his arms it was so wonderful and I never felt better, I guess you could say that I was happy, finally, I don't know why or how we just ended up like this but I'm glad we did, the fact that we were so close and shit and now we are dating, wow, this is.. something else.

I slowly moved out of his arms and kissed him softly, but suddenly, someone walked in the house and said.

"Colby?? Are you here?"

It sounded like a girl, a very high pitched woman toned voice.

I looked at Colby in confusion and he looked at me in shock.

"Who is that?" I whispered to him.

I'm guessing what was running though his mind was, "holy shit.", but how would I know, I'm not colby after all.

Colby yet didn't answer me at all..

I was confused, soon, I could hear the "person" walking around the house calling Colbys name, now why would she do that? First walking in and now roaming my- our- house.

Colby quickly got up out of my arms and I got confused even more.

"Yes?" He said slightly, with a worried face on.

I just sat there in silence as I watched him walk out of the room and towards that "person", I could no longer see him and now was worried more than I was confused.

I could hear them whispering, but couldn't make up what was going on, I couldn't hear them clearly.

Soon they stopped talking and I got confused, so I got up and walked over to them but they never saw me.

Yet, when I walked over and turned that god damn corner, I couldn't take back what I just saw.

He was kissing someone else.

I stood there in shock and the tears started rolling down my face while I was never blinking.

I started to have flashbacks and next thing you know I hear my name.

"Y/N?! Oh my god!!" Colby yelled.

I looked at him as more tears filled my face, he came to walk towards me, I pushed him away and walked out of the house.

But right before I left I said.

"Just don't talk to me." As my voice cracked.

Colby ran after me behind me and started crying.

"Why are you leaving?!" He said as his voice started to crack.

I just didn't answer him, I got in my car, started it up and drove off.

All I saw left behind me was colby sitting on the front steps crying his eyes out.

I started driving fast while I was crying, I had no idea what was going on, I never felt this way before.

Next thing you know.

I start speeding and crying, is this a dream?

I'm no sure anymore.

I set my head on the wheel while I was still speeding.

It all goes black.