The Couch

Me and Colby looked at each other as soon as Sam said that and laughed.

"What are you guys laughing at? The whole house could hear you guys." He said seriously.

"Well, I don't give a fuck if anyone heard us, it was amazing." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closers aside of him.

I giggled and looks at sam as Colby brought me downstairs onto the kitchen counter.

He placed me on the kitchen counter and started to kiss my neck.

"Mmmmhm, colby we just did this.." I said softly

"And y/n? I want more." He smirked.

"I can barely feel my legs." I giggled.

He really wanted to do this again? Maybe a little later,I mean are we just going to become sex buddies or something?

"Fine, later, and if we don't get it done today, your gonna get punished." He smirked and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he brought me to the living room and laid me on the couch.

"Lift your head babe." Colby told me, so I lifted my head up and he got under me as I placed my head on his chest in between his legs.

He put on a movie, one of my favourite movies, the notebook.

*time passes by into the middle of the movie*

Colby wrapped his arms around my chest when the couple kissed and kisses me from upside down.

Yet this time when we kissed he didn't stop kissing me, I turned my body over and kissed him normally while I was in between his legs.

I moved up onto his lap and started a mini make out session with him, he kissed me really roughly while I was grinding just a little bit to turn him on.

I could feel him starting to get hard, I stopped grinding and he moved his hands onto my hips and slowly tongue kissed me.

"Daddy.." I whispered during the kiss.

He stopped kissing me and moved down to my neck kissing it softly as I let out small moans.

"What's my name?" He asked in a very sexual voice.

"Daddy.." I fake moaned.

I felt him get harder and he finally got a boner as the sex scene came on in the movie.

"You want me?" I whispered in his ear sexually.

Colby bit his lip as I said that as I started to kiss his neck and slowly take off his shirt and kissed downwards all the way to his v-line with small hickeys leaving a trace.

He let out a small moan as I slid down his pants and his boxers.

I wanted to tease him so I started to lick the lip in circles.

"Mmhm..." he groaned

I started to put half of my mouth onto his D and I started to suck fast.

He moaned twice, he placed his hand on top of my head and accidentally forced me to go deeper which I didn't mind.

I went deeper and started to suck even faster placing on hand on the bottom on his D and stroke upwards when my mouth did and back downwards when my mouth did also.

"Oh fuck Y/n.. faster.. oh faster.." he moaned a little louder.

I started to go faster as he demanded and circled his tip multiple times while I went faster and harder.

He moaned loudly.

"OH FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CU-" he screamed.

I didn't just stop at that, I kept going as fast as I could go with all three and waited till he came.

"OH SHIT" he finished his sentence and cummed in my mouth as I swallowed it.

I came up from down below and kissed him softly.

"You welcome baby." I told him

"Fuck I love you so much y/n." He said out of breathe

I pulled his boxers up and his pants, I got up and grabbed a blanket and put it over us.

As soon as I did that, Jake walked in the living room and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

Colby wrapped me in his arms and cuddled me during the movie and kissed my all over my face.

All Jake could hear was the sound of him kissing my cheeks onwards with my nose and lips.

"Are you two dating now or something?" Jake asked both of us.

**part two!! I hope you enjoyed, part three might come today too!**