The Confession

Me and Colby blankly stared at each other as Jake said that to us, it was about a couple of minutes of staring until Jake said.

"Helloooo?"

I looked quickly back at Jake

"No, we aren't." I replied

Colby looked at me confused after that, like what was going on? Did he think we were dating or something or just friends with benefits.

"Aren't we dating?.." Colby whispered to himself.

"Huh?" I looked at Colby silently.

Jake left the room, he wanted us to figure what we were to each other, I'm guessing Colby wants to date me?

"Aren't we together?" Colby asks with almost tears in his eyes.

"I'm.. I'm not sure colby.. are we?" I looked down and asked him instead.

I'm so confused at this point, what are we?

"I wanna be with you, Y/N" colby replied as a tear dropped from his face.

I took my finger and wiped his tear off his face as mine dropped after.

"Don't cry." Colby told me.

"Then you don't cry." I giggled in embarrassment.

We both laughed at how dramatic we were being, over the fact that we were crying over being together or not.

But then I heard his voice say in the most sweetest voice ever,

"Y/N, do you wanna be my girlfriend? I love you so much..." he looked down.

"Why wouldn't I?" I questioned him, lifting his face up to look at me by his chin, his soft lips kissed mine and we just sat there in silence having our lips lead the way.

Colby slowly pulled away.

"I love you." He told me like he meant it

"Yeah okay." I teased him

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!!" I screamed

"Take it back or say it back!" He chuckled.

"I love you too cole." I smiled and faded into his arms.

(Sorry this was short, I haven't had time, but I hope you enjoy for now!)