His Obbsession

** I hope you guys enjoy this Smut Story, sorry this was so short!!**

You were in your room in the trap house, you lived with five guys and one girl, Sam Golbach was one of those guys, he has blonde hair and blue eyes, he was a softie, and he was super sweet.

Another roommate was Jake Webber, he had brown hair with the top dyed, he was really funny and fun to hang out with but I would never like Jake like that.

Corey, Corey was funnier than any of the roommates and his girlfriend Devyn also lived with us, but she was with Corey.

Aaron, he was usually was in his room playing fortnite so we didn't really talk, so I don't know he well but I used to know him from musically.

And the Last roommate was Colby Brock, really the only cute one in the whole house, I guess you could say we had a connection, even from the first time we met, I'm not sure what happened but I just looked into his Deep Blue Lustful eyes and fell in love, I'm not sure if he likes me back though..?

I got a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled as Colby Ran in closing the door and jumping on top of me.

"Hey cutie." Colby said to me.

I blushed hard, I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not..

"Hey babe." I told him as I kissed his cheek.

"Y/n, stop being so cute." He told me.

"Why don't you make me?" I smirked.

I mean he was already on top of me, and it would be our first times doing this together.. I could feel the tension building up, he started getting closer to my face.

"Make you? I'll make you alright." He told me as he smashed our lips together but I didn't pull away.

I moved my hand onto the side of his face and another hand on his neck, he moved his hands onto my waist and started to get hard, I could feel it.

He slipped in his tongue and started to make out with me roughly, I was getting really wet and horny.

"Just fuck me already." I thought

I flipped us over and started to slowly grind on him while I heard the words "oh fuck y/n" come out of his mouth while he moaned.

I pressed my wet P against his hard boner while I continued to grind harder.

He obviously couldn't take it anymore as he started to take off my shirt, slowly and kissed my neck, I couldn't take the kisses cause he hit my sweet-spot, I let out a small moan.

"C-Colby.. make.. oh fuck" I Moaned, he didn't stop kissing my neck and started to leave hickeys all around.

"Y/n.." he said softly.

I stopped my moans and looked at him.

"Yes Colby?.." I looked him in the eyes nervously.

"Can I.. pleasure you princess?" He asked me sexually while moving his hand all the way down my chest to my pantie line.

I bit my lip and starts to feel good chills go up my spine.

"Anything.. daddy..." I whispered in his ear.

He flipped us over and took off all our clothes while we got under the covers.

"My drawer Colby." I said quickly before he was about to slip inside me.

He reached for my drawer and looked inside and grabbed a condom quickly and put it on.

We both knew we weren't Virgins so everything would go smoothly as it should, but the last time I had sex was when I was in highschool, so I've been craving this for a while, and having Colby going to be inside me be something way different..

"You ready babygirl?" He asked as he rubbed his hard dick against my clit and opening.

I let out a quick moan and he kissed me to stop my moans as the roommates are home.

He slide inside me and started trusting hard and fast, we both Moaned together as I grabbed onto his back digging my nails into him.

"Oh c-Colby, Fasterr" I moaned.

He did as I commanded and started thrusting harder against my walls, about to hit my g-spot as I started to get wetter and wetter by the minute.

"Oh fuck y/n..you feel so good." He moaned as his thrusts became weaker and started to throb inside me.

He hit my g-spot with his throbs as I started to moan uncontrollably, I started to feel a knot in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum soon.

"C-Colby I'm gon-" I screamed as he cut my off

"Wait babe,fuck your so tight" he told me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I cummed as the knot in my stomach went away, a few moments later he Cummed in the condom also.

He slid out and said.
"We should do this again some time y/n." While he started to kiss my neck.

"H-hell yeah." I replied.

I had hickeys all over my neck, as we started to get up to put our clothes on we walked out of the bedroom all sweaty with Sam standing at the end of the hall saying.

"Did you guys have fun?" With his eyebrow raised.

*do you guys want a part.2 ?*
** I had to make this really fast cause I didn't have time, it's cringe 😂 sorry**