The Truth & The Trust

Third person POV :

They both crashed, Y/N car is ruined, But who was the other persons?

Y/N car had been flipped upside down and Y/N had been unconscious, the ambulance quickly hurried over to the accident and took Y/N to the hospital.

Once they arrived inside it had seemed that Y/N was on the verge of dying, almost close to death if  I may say.

Where was colby in all of this? Where could he be? I wonder..

Colbys POV :

I was rushed to the hospital, with no words at all, I knew I was already but who was in the other car? What is going on? I was wake but who did I hurt? I was only trying to find Y/N, I need to get out of here I need to find Y/N .

Y/N POV :

It's black, I don't know where I am. Who am I? How did I get here? I don't remember anything. But why is it all black?

Why can't I see? This doesn't make sense. I should be able to see.

It can't be black. I cant be stuck here forever... please...

Third person POV :

She's there. In that room. She's being tested on, why is she unconscious? Why isn't she alive. I wonder.. oh wait she got hit by a fucking car. No shit she's in there.

They have been testing her for hours on end, she's on the verge of not making it.

But I know she won't make it. We all know this.

Colbys POV :

Finally they are going to let me go.

My phone started ringing I wonder who it could be.

I picked it up and apparently it's the same hospital I am at right now?...

" Y/N is in the hospital rig-. "

I hung up. I ran, I ran so fast, faster than I've ever ran before. I ran to the desk and I asked for Y/Ns room.

They said she's being tested on.

This cant be true.

Please don't let it be true.

They won't let me in.

I want in, why won't they let me in?!

I pounded on the door, this doesn't make sense I just wanna fucking see her!!

Third person POV :

She's fine. Just kidding.

She's dead.

And Colby killed her.

(Sorry this was super short I haven't had time to update cause of school, this isn't the end tho don't worry! Stay tuned!!)