Black.

Third person POV :

So yah..
Now y/n is dead
And Colby did it.

Y/N POV :
I woke up but for some reason it's all black, like I can't see anything or remember who I am, but for some reason I do.

It was also silent too... it was weird.. I tried to walk away but it felt like I was being held by something, something tight, my hands were gripped and my legs were numb, I wondered to myself what was going on and how this was possible.

I was sitting in complete darkness, tied to some sort of chair or something of that matter, and it was quiet, for the first time in forever I was scared..

Soon enough time passes by of me staring into the complete darkness I see the lights turn on, it was all red at first but as someone started to walk up to me it turned white.

The "person" (who did not look like a person at all) was walking carefully as if they were looking for something.

All of a sudden I hear whispers, whispers of some sort of demons and they wouldn't leave, it was crazy to think that this was real.

"Don't be afraid," a voice called in the distance.

I couldn't even speak for that matter, only in my head, it was highly impossible.

I started to feel things grab me, my head tilt back and my legs start to shake,

"this doesn't make sense!" I tell myself

"I can hear you, even in your head." Said the voice.

I watched the person walk around and soon realized that it was them talking, when I saw their face I was not pleased.

For some reason I could speak again but the only words that came out of my mouth was,

"Dad?..." I called out

I started tearing up, the memories of the flashes coming back,

My dad walked up to me and smacked me across the face.

"What the fuck are you on!!! You ignorant BITCH!" He slapped me again as he finished his sentence.

I started to cry, I just wanted to get out of this place, I started getting flashbacks of the time he was on weed, cornered me, and beat me till I passed out.

I was screaming, but when I opened my eyes and when the flashes stopped I saw Colby there, holding me, telling me it was alright.

It was all a Dream, and nothing was real.

I was still crying but.... what do I do...

It goes black again.

But this time...

Colbys there, not only me.