Erik x Reader Smut

The nightgown is the one you're wearing and the body pillow is what position you were laying in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You and Erik were getting ready for bed. You to were laying on the bed in a very sexy night gown that showed stuff. 

Erik walked in the room to see you spread out on the bed wearing it and you were already half asleep

Erik walked in the room to see you spread out on the bed wearing it and you were already half asleep. Seeing you like this made him so hot and horny that he couldn't help but crawley in between your legs and start to kiss your neck. You started to moan and squirm underneath his touch and he loved that. 

Once he found your weak spot on your neck it was over for you. You let out a moan when he started biting, licking and kissing on it. which made you moan even more. he slowly started to slip the lingerie off. once it was completely off Erik got a good view of your chest. he started to kiss down your collarbone and in the valley between your chest while grabbing and massaging your mounds. with you moaning all the while. Erik pulled away and stood up. He slipped off his own clothes and craved back in between your legs. 

He reached over into your night stand and pulled out a condom(safety first) and rolled in on to him. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked at you. "Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded. You gasped as he pushed himself all the way in you. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes from the sudden pain and Erik kissed you while whipping away the tears. Soon you agusted and he slowly started to thrust in and out. "Oh god yes just like that." you moaned. Erik speed increased a little causing you to moan louder. Soon you were both moaning very loudly. 

As his thrust became sloppy indicating his peck you begin to feel it to in your stomach. Soon that bubble burst inside you you both. You both moaned out in pleaser. Erikk pulled out and just layed next to you cuddling you. "I love you." he whispered in your ear. you smiled and said "I love you too." and you both fell asleep. 

(sorry this was TERRIBLE!!!)