First Kiss

Hero- (y/n) walked me inside the castle. After deciding that she wants to go on this my little adventure with me. She was skilled with the bow-and- arrow. So she grabbed it and we walked to the castle together. Once we got inside the King had me and her arrested under the claim that I was the Darkspawn. They took away our weapons and took us to the dungeon. Well at least they put in the same cell together. "I'm sorry (y/n) I don't know why he thinks I'm the Darkspawn. I have the Luminary mark on my hand. I'm so so sorry" I apologise to her as i slid down the wall curling up into a ball. I feel her tap on my shoulder I looked at her and before I could proces what was happening, I felt a pair a soft lips on mine. My face heated up when I kissed (y/n) back. She pulled away and leaned her head on my solder. "It's alright. I know for fact that you are the Luminary and not the Darkspawn."

Erik- The morning soon came around. I felt someone shaking me awake. I let out a groaned and turned away. The person who was shaking me awake keeped on shaking me awake. I went to turn my head to face the person when I felt a pair of rough lips on mine. I shot my eyes open to be face-to-face with Erik's red face, and his lips on mine. It was a very aquard position because he felt right in between my legs. I blush as I start to kiss him back. A few seconds past and I hear Veronica say "Eww you guys get a room." Erik pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with a glare. He got up off of me and stood up. "WELL THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPEN IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE PUSHED ME ONTO (Y/N)" he shouts at Veronica. She giggles and walks away towards her sister. He looks at me and holds out a hand to help me get up. I take it and stand up. I take down my hair letting my (h/l) (h/c) to fall. "Sorry about that. Veronica pushed me on top of you." Erik said scratching the back of his head. I kiss him on the lips taking him by surprise. "That's alright. I liked it." I walked away to grab my cloth leaving him a complete blushing and embarrassed mess.

Sylvando- Sylvando was teaching me how to juggle. It was hard but I soon got the hang of it. All of a sudden a ball comes down and hits me hard in the lips i drop the rest of the balls and hold my lips in pain."Sweetheart are you alright?" sylvando asked me. I shook my head yes and looked at him. I put my hands down and asked him if they were bleeding because the balls were a little bit heavy. "Of course not silly. But let me kiss that boo-boo better." he said. He gave me a peak on the lips. "You want to try again or take a break." he asked holding out the ball. I take them and said "let's try again." he smiled and said "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

Veronica- Me and Veronica were sitting down eating ice cream, when some ice - cream. Veronica watching me eat. "What are you staring at?" I asked her. She lend in and kisses me on the lips. After a few seconds she pulled away with her face complete a beat red and said "you had some ice cream on your lips." I turn away knowing that it was just an excuse to kiss me.

Serena- the group spited up trying to find a get away from Hendrik. Me and Serena were running when she tripped on a rock. I turn to check her and the only thing I cout was her lips on mine. We were so caught up in trying to run away from Hendrik we didn't even noteches that we already had our first kiss.

Jade- she flipped over me and landed a little too close to me. But I didn't know that she did that on purpish. Just so when I turned around she could lean in and kiss me. So when I turned around she caught me off guard by leaning in and kissing me on the lips. It took me a few seconds before I could resiger what was going on. After a few seconds I start to kiss her back. she pulled away with a smirk on her face