The Story of A Lifetime (Story, MATURE! 1/2 or 3)

Read at caution. Blood, violence, unspeakable language, and more.

I wander alone. All broken and held together with glue, truth, mystery, and curiosity. The only one who is with me is the convenient and conventional darkness and knowledge.

I wander alone with nothing but the stars and trees to guide me in my memories. A twig snaps, and I run. The paranoia always gets me. Me in my reaching arms as I fall. I fall and back away as I see a woman. She seems friendly, "Hello?" I call out. "Hello! Are you alright?" The woman says. "I'm fine. Who are you?" I respond. "My name is Pari Gundele". "My name is Rumisdutl U'ead Norco'ujfer" I speak back. We shake hands.

"I didn't know you were Latinance". She responds surprised. "I didn't know you were Latinance either, now tell me your real name" I order fearfully. "I am Fteru'u Ap'pkt". At that name I relax a bit. I sigh relieved and smile wide. "Nice to meet you". I once again pull my hand out and shake here. We walk together.

We make small talk and giggle as we stare at the stars and trees. And we eventually become best friends. We go along the same dirt road, path, and follow the same trees and stars that we have met together on over and over. Eventually we saw another person. We go to them and chit chat. We all become best friends.

"What is your name?" My friend asks. "Drake Stanley", they say. Me and my friend smile gently. "Want to grab a cup of coffee with us?" I ask. "Sure, where at?" Drake asks. "The cafe off of the rim of the forest", my friend says and he responds, "Ok, time?" He agrees. "Right before I gotta go to work, which is 7 am" I respond. "Alright! I work at 8 so that is great! See you guys then" he says he leaves the forest and me and my friend smile and cheer to each other.

It was 6:45 and I was on my way to the cafe my friends are waiting at. When I got there it was a 14 minute drive and it was 6:59. I sat down at my seat next to my friend and waited for Drake to show up. "It said it will be a few minutes late so it will be 7:09 by the time he gets here". I hum as a response. Me and Pari see him rush in like he was on fire and see him sit down. "Are you ok?" Pari asks. "I was in a rush to get here, sorry about being late" he responds. We all giggle it off for a few minutes.

"I never asked what your names were, what are they?" Drake says. "I am Pari Gundele" my friend says. "And I'm Eloise Morgun" I say. He orders a cup of coffee and a cupcake and eats and drinks it all. After that he immediately runs. We smile wide and order a cup of coffee and drink it all as we chase him.

"LIARS! Tell me your name!!!" He shouts as he runs in the forest. I chase him on the ground with blue glowing eyes, sharp claws, wide sharp toothy grin, antlers growing out of my head, no clothes but brown and white deer fur cover my entire body, and wicked fast speed. My friend chases him in the trees with sharp wolf teeth, huge claws, horns, no clothes but a ton of whitish wolf fur all over her body, yellow glowing eyes and jumps between rocks and trees. "I am Rumisdutl U'ead Norco'ujcer" I say, "And I'm Fteru'u Ap'pkt". It screams and runs faster. It is prey now. We go even faster to chase after him and I catch up to it and pin it down. "Feed so I can get my work done" I say to my friend. Fteru'u immediately starts eating as it squirms and screams in agony. Good.

"He is delicious, definitely worth it this time" she says. "Good" I say. After she is done I immediately get to work. He is alive again. "It is a good thing you're a necromancer" I respond with "I know right, shame no one comes here". "You know, it is so delicious. You know how our species is dying out?" She states. "Yes. What of it?" she responds with "Taste him, you'll see what I mean".

I take a huge chunk of his pointer finger and my eyes widen. "It's a het" I state shocked. "Exactly" she responds. Me and my friend fix him up and fully bring him back to life as much as we can. "Help me carry him back" I say. She grabs the legs and I grab the head and take him deeper into the forest. About 9 miles into the forest and we see a campfire and children. It was now dark when we got there.

"Tr'ike?" The children say fearfully at the live thing in our hands. "Te haet a kwaft" all the mature women perk up. "Kwaft?" One of them says. "Se, kwaft" they all take a lick at his skin. "Amano ed pne'pb oj?!" the chief shouts. The chief and the chief woman see what is in our hands. "Ft'tu?" The chief, asks. "Ni. Kwaft, ef ed a het" the chief woman perks up and nibbled on his finger.

"Hybrid, human het male" She says in English. "Age?" Fteru'u asks. "Human age, 23, Our species' age, 33" she says. I am so relieved I fall on my knees. "Good work Rumisdtul and Fteru'u to bringing him to us" the chief and chief woman say as they put a hand on my shoulder. "We eat his human young" the chief shouts out loud. "And spare the ones of our species" the chief woman shouts.

At that moment he awakes again. All the woman turn to him and he backs away slowly as the women slowly hold him down. "Fteru'u and Rumisdtul, find parent of the human who is our species" the chief shouts. My friend nods and I puff out my chest fur in determination and sniff the man and run out to find the parent.