|| C H A P T E R 19 ||

Start from the beginning

"Sounds scandalous. I love it!" Jackie speaks up.

"If this party is going to be as ridiculous as last year it's going to be great," Tyler imputed while taking a bite of his sandwich.

🏍🏍🖤🖤📱📱

After school Brooke got a ride back with me. I dropped her off, but before driving off she stopped me, "wanna come over later to do homework?" She said using finger quotations.

"I actually have something to do tonight rain Check?" I pulled my bag over my shoulder and got my phone out.

"Oh haha sure of course," she smiled and walked inside.

Meanwhile I dialed Brielle's number, "Hello?"

"Are you at your shop?"

"Yes, but-" I didn't let her finish and hung up. Stuffing the phone in my pocket I road off towards her tattoo parlor.

Upon arriving I noticed a few extra cars in front of the shop. Must be a busy day. I hopped my bike with my backpack still in my back, and went inside. I heard the tattoo gun buzzing in the back when walking in.

"Grace, hi! I'm assuming your here for Brielle?" Valerie a girl Bri employed a while back greets me.

"Yes is she busy?" I leaned up against the glass counter.

"Yes, she's in the back. Would like for me to get her?"

"Yes," I looked down and admired the jewels for piercings while  Valerie went back to get Bri.

"Baby," Bri came around the corner and I looked up at her.

"Hope I didn't disrupt your work."

"Of course you didn't," she walked around the counter, "I missed you."

Her lips met mine in an ever so sweet kiss, "I missed you to," Bri always had a way of putting me in a trance, and all it took was one kiss.

A woman stood behind the counter and cleared her throat. Our attention turned to her, "oh babe meet Jada. She's one of our new piercers."

"Nice to meet you," Jadas green orbs met my ordinary ones. Her long blonde hair fell past her shoulders and down her back. She had bangs that stopped above her eye brows. With full pink lips and a big bust she was what some might call pretty.

In my option she looked slutish. Her shit ended just below her boobs revealing her whole stomach. The red shirt complimented her tan skin. She has her belly button pierced, and a dangling jewel in habited the spot.

"Likewise," she spoke and venom laced her voice.

I ignored her and turned back to face Bri, "when can you leave?"

"Now, wanna stay at my place tonight," she looked down at me.

"Yah sounds good to me."

Bri gabbed my hand, before we walked out she looked back at Valerie, "tell Charlie to count the money from today deposit it into my bank, and can you lock up?"

"Of course. See you later boss."

I continued to stair at Jada who was giving me a nasty look, before she crossed her arms and walked off to the back.

😚😚🧸🧸🎈🎈

Bri unlocked the doors to her apartment door, "I'll get dinner ready," she walked off towards the kitchen

I took a seat in the living room and turned on her tv. I've always loved her apartment, "what are you cooking?"

She peaked he head out of the kitchen, "I was thinking chicken Alfredo?"

"Yum my favorite," I turned through the cable channels finally settling on the syfy channel. They were showing some shark movie. I guess that's what this is famous for after all.

Ten minutes in I got bored when a commercial disrupted the movie. Turning down the the I got up and walked to the kitchen. Hopping up on the counter I sat watching Bri work her magic.

"So you gonna tell me why you disappeared this weekend?" Bri continued to cut the chicken.

"You know Terra."

"I do. Apparently she has something against me?"

I sighed, "she has something against everyone."

"She seems to like that one girl. What her name?" Bri paused, "Brooke was it?"

"Terras straight. She only likes Brooke because," this time I paused, "well actually I don't know why she likes broke so much. "

Bri finished cutting the chicken and starts boil the noodle. She then walks over to me, "well I missed you very much. How about no more weekend trips without me?"

Bri parted my legs and leaned up against the counter. She put her thumb under my chin, then proceeded to place her lips on mine. Our lips soon moved in sync and her hands traveled down my waist. Her lips moved down from my mouth to my neck. Each place she touched tingled.

"You didn't give me an answer," she mumbled against my skin.

"Mm," not knowing what to say I muttered a breathy, "Okay."

Thoughts?

Brielle's back! Happy about this?

What's up with Jada?

Why is Grace so transfixed with Bri?

Are y'all ready for Dana's party?