|| C H A P T E R 19 ||

Start from the beginning

I shook my head, "of course not. Let's just take my bike."

"Umm ok, why not?"

We walked back across the street I pulled the garage remote outta my bag and we rode off to school.

🤓🤓📚📚💞💞

"Don't flash anyone," I laughed at Brooke as she hopped off my bike.

"Wearing a skirt was a bad idea," she groaned and I nodded my head. She hopped off the bike then began digging through her bag for something.

"Why do you look like a school girl today?"

She scrunched her eyes at me, "what do you mean?"

"Wouldn't you rather wear normal clothes? I swear it's like you have to wear a school uniform," I laughed.

"Hey," she lightly punched my arm, "don't make fun of my clothes."

I held up my hands in defense, "ok ok my bad my bad."

She laughed and walked off. I starred after her until she turned around, "Are you coming?"

"Yah yah, right behind you."

✏️✏️🍔🍔💛💛

When lunch came around I sat at my usual table, "where's Dana at?" I asked the group.

"Getting lunch," Jackie replied as three guys sat at our table. I knew them as Kyle, Ethan, and Conner.

"Lunch?" I questioned. Tyler took a seat next to me.

"She lost a bet she owes all of lunch," he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"What bet did she loose?"

Jackie looked down at her nails shrugging, "doesn't matter we're all getting chic-fil-a."

Sure enough Dana walks over with three large bags full of chic-fil-a, "I got the hook up gremlins!"

Everyone smiled, "did you get the sauces?" Tyler asked taking a bag.

"Of course!"

I laughed as a twenty count of chicken nuggets was handed to me along with a large fry, "I didn't know if you were a nugget gal or sandwich gal," Dana said.

I shrugged, "food is food. Thanks girly."

"Don't mention it. I did loose the bet."

Everyone began to dig in. Even Kyle, Ethan, and Conner were in on it.

"Ok so now can we talk about my birthday?" Dana clapped her hands.

"Your birthday? When is it?" I asked plopping a few fries in my mouth.

"Three weeks. I already got everything planned!" She had a huge smile on her face.

"What's the plan this year?" Jackie asked.

"Ok so I was thinking a jungle themed party!"

"Jungle themed?" I asked, "why jungled themed?"

"I have this leopard dress I bought gave me inspiration," Dana had a serious expression on her face.