"Oh Jesus, I'm so sorry Demi!" Nick says as he looks at me, his face regretful and worried as he grabs the bin.

I nodded, biting down on my lip as I waved my arms around frankly. "Ca-Can I use a shirt?" I ask, really wanting to get this shirt off of me.

I saw him nod before he throws up in his bin again. I moan loudly as I quickly teared off my shirt from me, not even wanting to waste time to run to the bathroom to take it off.

I was left in my white bra as I hold my dirty shirt between my fingers, a grimace expression plastered across my face as I threw the dirty shirt in the trash can.

Searching his drawers for a shirt, I found one and slip it above my head, forgetting that Nick was behind me so he was facing my back.

His shirt was somewhat big, grey and fell against my thighs like a dress. I turned around, not so disgusted right now as I look back at Nick.

He was gaping at me, his mouth slightly ajar as his wide eyes stare at me in shock.

I wrap my arms around my chest, blushing profoundly when I remember he was in the room.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I grab his puked fill bin and walk into his bathroom, washing it out before going back into his room.

I set it down next to his bed and crawled into his bed, going over to him so I can feel his forehead and also noticing the pillow over his lap.

"Sorry for that, I just wanted a new shirt." I say and he nods, slightly speechless as he stares at me. "Your burning up, what's your temperature?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I haven't check yet," He says and I nod before getting up again and getting the thermometer. I put it in his mouth, under his tongue and waited for it to beep, we stared at each other until it beep.

I pulled it out of his mouth and checked it. "You have a fever," I say before cleaning it off then walking back into the bathroom. I grab some medicine and some water before going back to Nick. I made him drink it before I softly pushed him down on the bed, taking the blanket and pulling it up to his chest.

"You have to rest for a bit," I say and put my hand against his head, he nods softly and closes his eyes.

"But I need to get Ezra from school," He whines and I pursed my lips.

"I'll pick him up, you just relax and get some rest. I'll be back soon," I tell him and pressed my lips against his forehead, kissing him softly before I got up and walk out of the room, closing the door but making sure to leave it a crack open.

After getting dressed again for the weather, I went back out and started for Ezra's school.

I grin once I saw him walking out of the building with the rest of the kids, but my grin falter when I saw he had his hoodie over his head and he was looking toward the floor.

He comes down the steps and toward me, stopping in front of me but never looks up.

"Hey buddy, ready to go home?" I ask him softly and he nods silently. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, he was usually talkative instead of silent.

I crouch down to his level and put my hands on his shoulders, he tries to hide his face from me.

"Ezra? Are you okay?" I ask him softly, my tone laced with concern about the little boy in front of me. He shakes his head but doesn't say a thing.

"Then what's up? You can talk with me love," I say, watching him with worry.

Instead of telling me like I thought he would, he pulls off his hoodie and stares at me sadly. I gasp quickly when I saw the black eye, his right eye swollen and purple and black.